Public Health Research Specialist
Company: ICF International, Inc
Posted on: May 31, 2021
ICF is seeking Public Health Analysts and Program/Project
Coordinators to support mental / behavioral health projects that
research and evaluate clinical and behavioral services for members
of the US armed forces who are deployed.
These projects support servicemen and women who need these
supports due to traumatic brain injury, Post-Traumatic Stress
Disorder (PTSD), Adjustment Disorders, Operational Stress, and
other mental health conditions of concern for the DoD.
If you meet the requirements of one of the positions listed
below, we encourage you to apply and state the role of your
interest in a cover letter or career summary.
Psychological Health Promotion (PHP) Health Care Analyst
- Master's Degree in Public Health with at least 2-3 years of
- Demonstrated experience conducted structured literature reviews
(e.g., systematic), synthesizing results, and reporting results in
direct, succinct formats (written and presentation)
- At least 2 years of experience working with data management
- Knowledge of the access to care continuum in military
Psychological Health Promotion (PHP) Public Health Analyst
- Masters' degree in public health, data science, or Psychology
(with a research focus)
- 6+ years of direct, relevant experience performing research and
or program evaluations in the public health sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and
- Experience performing program analysis on large, complex
- Experience conducting data management and data cleaning
- Experience using statistical software packages to conduct
descriptive and inferential statistics
- Able to work independently and proactively within assigned
areas to include concept and product development; developing and
managing program-level change processes; implementing DHA-level
initiatives in order to maximize adoption and usage of
best-practices and minimize resistance.
Research Program Coordinator - Grant Manager
- BS degree in research or social sciences or public health with
at least 4 years' relevant professional experience
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Prior project coordination experience (preferably in a research
- Prior experience working in a multi-tasking environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're
seeking to make a difference in the world, visit
www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at
all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans
Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For
more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans
and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application
and employment process. To request an accommodation please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)
Keywords: ICF International, Inc, Bethesda , Public Health Research Specialist, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!