Biometrics/ Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst Junior
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Bluehawk LLC is seeking Junior Biometrics/
Identity Intelligence (I2) analysts to work in Bethesda,
- Conducts analytic producti on on modalities to include, but not
limited to, facial recognition features and behaviors for the
purposes of identifying persons and networks.
- Fuses identity attributes to include, but not limited to,
biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational
information related to individuals and intelligence associated with
those attributes to identify and assess th reat individuals and
networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity,
objectives, intent, and potential courses of action.
- The Biometrics / I2 analysts shall perform biometric
examination services and produce reporting in accordance with
agency guidance. Additionally, the Biometrics / I2 analysts shall
conduct thorough identity exploitation of media devices and
routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation
• Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the
specific functionsoutlined in the specified labor category
• Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply Intelligence
Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and
• Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight
• Demonstrates ability to use logic when evalu ating and
synthesizing mult iple sources of information. Demonstrates
understanding of interpret ing analysis to include, but not limited
to, its meaning, import ance, and implications. Demonstrates
ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical
conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new
information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
• Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical,and
conciseanalytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and
briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools
(e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy
matrices and/ or web-enabled formats.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate complexissues clearly in a
concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with
strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft
• Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including,
but not limitedto, obtaining, evaluating , organizing, and
maintaining informat ion within security and dat a protoco ls.
• Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve
contradictions and inconsistenciies in informat ion.
• Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic
methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or
alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumpitons, and
theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments,
and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but
not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil's Advocacy,
High-Impact/ Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysisand Alt ernative
• Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabiliti
esand limitat ions, to include but not limited to, technical
sensors/ platforms and human intelligencesources related to the
• Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence
reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing
collection require ments.
knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison,
facialrecognition, or facial identification.
• Desired Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience conducting
analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with atleast a
portion of the experience within the last 2 years. At least 1 year
of the total experience must be in Biometric Examination
• Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in an area related to the
labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency
recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. However, an
additional four (4) years of experience conducting analysis
relevant to the specific labor category for a total of seven (7)
years, with at least one (1) of those years with experience in
IC biometric Examination Services or at least one (1) of those
years with experience in law enforcement Biometric Examination
Services may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Bluehawk, Bethesda , Biometrics/ Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst Junior, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!