Company: Congressional Country Club
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Do you love working with children?
Can you keep track of multiple things at the same time?
Have you taken a (insert family member) to the movies just so
you could see the cartoon?
Do you believe you accomplish more as a team then you ever would
If you answered yes to all the question above, then you should
know Congressional Country Club is seeking Camp Counselors. The
Camp Counselors will provide for children attending camp a safe,
recreational, educational, friendly and active Camp Chicataw
environment for during the summer months at Congressional Country
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that
believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a
positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we
Note: CCC is currently following the State of MD Covid Mandates
currently in place.
What will be expected of you:
- Prepare camp site, check inventory of play equipment and
playground equipment before camp begins.
- Have parent emergency numbers on hand at all times.
- Organize camp activities each day.
- Check children in and out through proper sing out method;
confirm all campers are accounted for continuously throughout the
- Anticipate and prevent potential hazards to children.
- Coordinate with the Banquet Office for lunch scheduling
- Coordinate with the bowling and swimming professionals the use
of the bowling alley and swimming pool.
- Proactively coordinate alternative indoor activities in the
event of weather challenges.
How we determine your qualifications:
- First Aid, CPR/AED Certification, required
- High School Degree or equivalent
- This is a Seasonal Summer Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part
Time Team Members)
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE
Keywords: Congressional Country Club, Bethesda , Camp Counselor, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!