Technical Solution Leader
Company: DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions
Posted on: June 4, 2021
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end
mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to
deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business
through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web,
and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing,
IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management.
The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted
in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which
includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all
fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda,
MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named
one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The
Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as
one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional
information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter,
Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a full time Cloud
Architect to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area
- Experience with hybrid cloud services (ideally AWS, AZURE and
- Experience understanding potential problems, and how to setup a
geographically redundant service in the cloud.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols
(e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for
deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working
knowledge of SQL, relational data stores and NoSQL databases.
- Extensive knowledge about APIs. You can design RESTful services
and integrate with other data providers, and you know when to use
JSON or XML.
- Experience with developing software with object-oriented
languages like Java, C++, or Ruby, ideally in SOA
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing
- Demonstrated ability to deploy workloads on public cloud
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and
successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Build demos and proof-of-concepts that use the latest AWS
products and features
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business
drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships
with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large
or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively,
resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Problem-solving leveraging internal and/or external resources,
where and when needed, to do what's right for the customer and for
the organization (i.e. think through workarounds, evaluate risk of
various deployment options, etc.)
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and
deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder
relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or
support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an
architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability,
- 3+ years of experience in "migrating" on premise workloads to
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following
- Software design or development
- Application Design
- Systems Operations / Management
- Database architecture
- IP Networking
- IT Security
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application
- Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming
- Ruby on Rails
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being
part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such,
we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various
interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work
directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients.
The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday
parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few
ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health
insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for
movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing
education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along
with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with
their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax
(ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP,
Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for
each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI
through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer
acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots,
Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees
with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all
take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in
turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and
advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected
veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination
on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran
status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. US citizenship may be required for some
Keywords: DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions, Bethesda , Technical Solution Leader, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!