Company: Enviva LP
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable
energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy
company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy
solutions. We are the world's largest producer of sustainable wood
pellets, which provide a low-carbon alternative to fossil
Enviva is seeking a dynamic and motivated Administrative
Assistant to join the Sales & Marketing Team reporting to the Sales
and Marketing Executive Assistant.
- Performs administrative and clerical support activities to
support specific Executives including: fielding telephone calls and
emails, acting as gatekeeper to proactively manage executive
schedules, managing calendars, coordinating meetings and conference
calls, arranging domestic and international travel, and expense
- Preparing, reviewing, and editing written documents such as
emails, letters, contracts, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Maintaining the Sales & Marketing department budget, including
maintaining and obtaining required approvals and documentation,
creating purchase orders, managing vendors, and overseeing the
timely payment of invoices.
- Create and maintain electronic and paper filing systems, to
include Delegation of Authority CTS forms, and comply with internal
- Plan conferences, retreats, and customer tours
- Partner with administrative team to provide seamless coverage
to executives outside the Sales & Marketing team.
- Host customers and visitors
- Minimum of six months of administrative experience.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills and
exceptional computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and customer
- Able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative
team, juggle multiple projects, and assume additional
responsibilities over time.
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and ability to reach decisions
- Ability to develop solid, trusted relationships.
- Maintains strong sense of urgency and problem-solving
- Demonstrates a positive customer service attitude.
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality standards.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as business dictates.
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred administrative experience supporting a sales,
communications or public relations team.
Enviva is dedicated to the principles of equal employment
opportunity (EEO) in any term, condition or privilege of
employment. Enviva does not discriminate against applicants or
employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status, uniform service member, genetic information or any
other status protected by law. Enviva complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which we operate.
Keywords: Enviva LP, Bethesda , Administrative Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!