Company: Primrose School
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Primrose School of Downtown Bethesda located at 8101
Glenbrook Road Bethesda, MD 20814 is seeking a Director for our
private preschool. Applicant must be willing to transfer to our new
D.C. location in Summer 2021. This position will ensure adherence
to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early
childhood education and child care services to families we serve.
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem
solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual
needs to be passionate about early childhood education and
dedicated to the success of our next generation.
Primrose School of Downtown Bethesda is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.
- Overall responsibilities for managing and overseeing all
aspects of a private preschool to include health and safety,
enrollment and financial wellness, staffing, training and
retention, campus management, and delivery of high-quality
education and care
- Maintain strong relationships with our families, faculty, and
- Manage budgets/forecasts, licensing and marketing
- Cultivate and maintain a safe and enjoyable culture while
working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform all essential functions for each position in
the School, including, but not limited to, other Leadership Team
positions, teacher, Food Service Teacher, and Bus Driver.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary
Education, or in related field
- 3-5 years of Director experience in a licensed child care
- Strong background in state licensing regulations, staffing,
enrollment and budget management
- Demonstrated highly-effective organizational, time management,
and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated responsibilities in overseeing all preschool
operations including human resources, quality assurance and
- A proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining
- Strong commitment to building positive relationships with
families and the community
Applicants must be very energetic, love to play and have fun at
work! Work for a school that appreciates your talents!
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of Downtown Bethesda
Keywords: Primrose School, Bethesda , Director, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!