Posted on: June 6, 2021
Regional family-owned and operated title
company and settlement agency headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia
is looking for experienced Post-Closer to join their Virginia,
Maryland, and DC teams. The candidate will ideally have
relevant title industry experience and have or be willing to obtain
a Title Insurance Producer License. We offer qualified
candidates a competitive salary, health benefits, and the ability
to grow within a company that is rapidly expanding.
Virginia office locations with current openings include:
McLean, Fairfax, Richmond, Winchester
Maryland office locations with current
openings include: Bethesda, Columbia, Silver Spring,
Baltimore, White Marsh, Bowie, Bel Air, Waldorf
• Review closing documents after settlement
• Review and submit recording documents in a timely manner.
• Balance file escrow ledgers by confirming receipt of all
necessary funds and disburse in accordance to disclosed
• Submit funding authorization to lenders and address any inquiries
in order to receive approval.
• Provide excellent customer service in assisting clients and
• Examine outstanding escrow matters and resolve promptly.
• Assist with day-to-day responsibilities within the department and
• Minimum of 2 years of prior post-closing
• High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree is
• Knowledge of Qualia and Simplifile
• Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under stringent deadlines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Highly detail-oriented.
Keywords: P3Hired, Bethesda , Post-Closer, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!