WHO WE ARE:
Chevy Chase Acura has been serving the District of Columbia area
since 1939. We are deeply rooted in the community through our
involvement with numerous charities. Our dealership works as a
team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. We are
always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals
to add to our world-class dealership.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
* To work with experienced counter people to learn how to become
a productive and efficient parts counterperson. WHAT WE
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance * Short-term and
long-term disability * 401k with company match * Time bank *
Employee leasing program * Annual profit sharing bonus * Paid
training * Centrally located, close to metro
* Demonstrates favorable public and employee contacts.* Works
harmoniously with co-workers and supervisors. * Shows a
professional approach towards customers, co-workers and the public
at large. * Dresses appropriately for the position held to insure a
* Demonstrates adherence to company procedures.* Come to work on
time and is dependable. * Is self-disciplined and works without
* Maintains a positive attitude about the job and company.*
Shows a willingness to perform all duties of their position. *
Shows a positive approach toward helping customers and co-workers.
* Accepts supervision positively. * Adapts to changing conditions
and shows a willingness to assist others when needed. *
Demonstrates pride and professionalism towards company.
Job Specific Qualifications
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. *
Must be computer literate * Must be able to accept criticism and/or
direction from counterperson trainer. * Must be a good
communicator. * Must have good phone manners. * Must have good
listening and comprehension skills.
* To perform the various duties and responsibilities of a parts
counterperson. * To ensure that all parts are charged out on the
correct repair order. * Must be able to adhere to and follow all
company and departmental policies and procedures. * Must exhibit
good housekeeping skills. * Ordering filling, stocking and
* Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS/ACCOUNTABILITY:
* Good reports from fellow associates * All customers are
handled in a timely and efficient manner * No unnecessary delays in
getting parts to our customers * No parts lying around work area
and/or parts department. This job description provides an overview
of your specific job duties, but it is not possible to be all
inclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform functions
not stated or not directly related to your job or department and
will be expected to willingly cooperate.
This job description is a temporary management tool and is
subject to change at any time.
INCOME METHOD: Salary plus commission
WORK SCHEDULE (DAYS-HOURS):
Monday through Saturday, various hours between 7:00am - 9:00pm
(approx. 45 hours/week)