Director, Total Rewards
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As the Total Rewards Director for RMS, you will lead all
compensation and benefits strategies and programs for the Rotary
and Mission Systems Business Area.
As an integral part of the RMS Integrated Talent Management team
and the senior RMS HR team, you will partner closely with the HR
COEs, our HRBP partners and the business to develop solutions that
support RMS, Line of Business and Functional objectives. As an
integral part of the Lockheed Martin Total Rewards team, you will
partner with Total Rewards leadership and your Business Area
counterparts to shape Lockheed Martin rewards strategies and
programs. In this dynamic position you will also play an important
role in supporting RMS key results in the areas of People,
Customers, Growth and Financials, engaging with the RMS SLT and
driving reward and recognition activity to advance employee
retention and engagement.
- Lead all Total Rewards programs and operations for RMS.
Optimize and execute Total Rewards processes, including pay
planning, incentive compensation, executive compensation, reward &
recognition programs, benefits, employee perquisites and
- Partner with HR and business leaders to develop and execute
total reward strategies in support of business needs. Keep abreast
of RMS and LOB business drivers, challenges and strategies and stay
close to the business to provide optimal support. Lead compensation
and benefits presentations with Senior Leaders and the HR
- Ensure aligned and internally and externally competitive
rewards practices. Support the market rate determination process,
advancement of job taxonomy and rate structures, and ensure the
company maintains a competitive posture in a challenging labor
market. Advance innovation and best in class practices.
- Advise and counsel HR and business leadership and provide
thought leadership regarding Total Rewards matters. Act as an
internal resource on marketplace trends, relevant laws and
regulations and competitive programs.
- Lead benefits activities for RMS in partnership with the
enterprise team. Ensure effective leader and employee
communications with regard to benefits, perquisites and other
programs and ensure seamless implementation of annual benefit
cycles. Partner with Total Rewards leadership in shaping benefits
strategies and facilitate BA input, understanding and costing
regarding benefits changes.
- Advance cross-COE collaboration and drive integration
strategies as an integral member of the Integrated Talent
Management leadership team.
- Advance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across RMS and within
the Total Rewards teams.
- Advance digital transformation through process and technology
innovation and efficiencies.
- Manage executive movement and compensation recommendations and
support RMS next gen talent management processes.
- Advance LM and RMS culture initiatives in partnership with the
Talent Organization and Capability organization and LM Forward
- Ensure all policies and practices are consistent with the
organization's business/people strategies and compliant with
- Partner with finance and other organizations to ensure seamless
integration and partnership in the areas of compensation and
benefits budgeting, policies and impact on rates.
- Ensure strong customer focus and highly-responsive partnership
as a service organization.
- Lead, develop, support and grow a high-performing team of total
rewards professionals in an inclusive and highly engaging
- Play an integral role in shaping and supporting LM Total
Rewards strategies as part of the LM Total Rewards leadership
Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of Human Resources Experience with at least
5 years in a compensation leadership role.
- Demonstrated expertise in working with executive
- Demonstrated track record of teamwork, collaboration, and
successful leadership of large projects
- Demonstrated experience in project and process management,
rollouts, stakeholder communications and the compensation cycle
- Demonstrated track record of leadership skills
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Bethesda , Director, Total Rewards, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!