Posted on: June 8, 2021
- 10 + years of experienced candidate with Backend, Frontend Web
and Mobile development /automation background
- Solid working experience in one or more frontend technologies
like iOS, Android, React Native, React JS, Angular, Ionic or any
Java Script based framework
- Solid working experience in one or more enterprise backend
technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring, Play, akka, Web services and
micro services architecture, NodeJS and Unit Testing
- Experience with objectiveC and swift for iOS side.
- Experience with espresso, Android studio and Eclipse for
- Strong development/automation experience in either Java/J2EE,
Spring Framework with exposure towards Web services and APIs as in
RESTful and SOAP.
- Good understanding on iOS and Android application development &
- Extensive experience in Selenium and Java
- Knowledge of API testing tools and HTTPS Proxy tools such as
SoapUI, Postman, Telerik Fiddler, and Charles Proxy
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and process such as Git, Jenkins,
JUnit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet, etc
- Experience writing test scenarios and BDD/TDD
- Hands on experience with Jenkins and configuration.
- Hands on experience managing code in code repository (Git and
- Hands on experience creating build from code and debug
- Experience with Junit and TestNG
- Strong adherent to Agile principles in letter as well as in
spirit. Knows and follows Agile convention, but importantly
internalizes the Agile spirit
- Strong communicator - able to work closely with counterparts in
a cross-functional, Agile team setting, to understand product needs
and implement the right tests
- Understands the importance of data as to analyze reported
issues, inform severity of defects, inform the priority of
- Excellent process/project/people management skills while
managing multiple priorities
- Strong problem-solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and develop the
appropriate test approach quickly is essential
- Writes integrated technical solutions of Web applications
- Understand client requirements and providing technical
solutions and assists in effort estimation
- Work with development team and QA Automation Engineers in a
distributed team environment.
- Understand in-sprint development and prepare unit test
- Identify use cases and test case for new developed features and
- Create BDDs for identified test cases and segregate them for
Unit, UI, functional and regression.
- Develop automation scripts and execute as per applicable
- Take the development code and build app for
- Take active participation in all sprint ceremonies.
- Generate, Update and store test data required for scripts.
- Mentor and groom team members on technical front
- Stays current with technology and determines the impact of
hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the
project teams (including client support, product owners,
development leads, and project managers).
- Ensure adherence to Automation and QA standards are met.
- Provide metric based reporting of test execution, defects, and
project status to key stakeholders.
Keywords: InfoStretch, Bethesda , Automation Lead, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!