Posted on: June 8, 2021
Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters
to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the
best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on
trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We
uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of
conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
InCadence Strategic Solutions, an Xator Corporation Company, is
a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep
functional domain subject matter expertise, operational
intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current Secret clearance
Job Summary : InCadence Strategic Solutions, an Xator Company,
is currently seeking an experienced DevSecOps Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Cybersecurity,
or Computer Science
- 3 years of experience in development and sustainment of Linux
based automation in support of software development cycle
- 3 years of experience in systems operation including regular
fielding of capabilities updates, network maintenance, hardware
updates, and associated troubleshooting
- Proficiency with multiple tools related to CI/CD
- Proficiency with Source Code Management (SCM) (e.g. Git)
- Amazon Web Services Certification.
- Experience with agile scrum team development and fielding of
- Experience with software development.
- Experience with Docker containers, containerized applications,
and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
- 3 years of professional experience in systems engineering
Keywords: Xator, Bethesda , DevSecOps Engineer, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!