Social Services Assistant
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Social Services Assistant Description
Provides services in support of responsibilities of the Social
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the completion of care plans and psychosocial
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Coordinates care plan meetings with families.
- Helps resolve concerns of Resident and/or family.
- Makes room changes when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Social Services Assistant Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see,
talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects
including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Bethesda , Social Services Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!