Educational Consultant (Remote)
Company: Teaching Strategies, LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Be A Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the
work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative ed-tech organization
focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front
runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic,
top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential
elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment,
professional development, and family engagement.
The Educational Consultant serves as a content expert
responsible for supporting the full customer sales cycle as needed
by creating and delivering sales presentations, developing
implementation and professional development plans, providing
training and serving as the trusted advisor/coach throughout pilots
and initial implementations. The position is responsible for
helping to build relationships with customers that establish
Teaching Strategies as trusted experts and build Teaching
Strategies' credibility and integrity in the market.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Build relationships and work closely with the Sales Team to
support new partnerships.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to professionally lead
content-specific aspects of sales presentations across all Teaching
- Proactively anticipate and research customers, goals, shared
visions, objections, concerns and roadblocks to individualize all
- Collaborate with sales and partner success in the development
of detailed and individualized implementation, professional
development and coaching plans for key sales accounts.
- Deliver appropriate and customized professional development
sessions as needed for pilots and key customers and Ambassador
- Represent Teaching Strategies commitment to program success in
their implementation of Teaching Strategies Solutions in all
interactions from informal emails to national and regional
- Support Marketing and Content teams on creation of customer
facing communication pieces, i.e., pitch decks, social media posts,
marketing collateral, customer specific webinar scripts, and
- Support thought leadership presence in the field by serving as
subject matter expert within initiatives related to conferences,
blog posts, internal and external communications, etc.
- 3-5 years or more with progressively responsible experience in
the Early Childhood field required.
- B.A. in early childhood education or related field; Master's
- Teaching experience in early childhood
- Prior experience conducting Adult learning training sessions is
- Working knowledge of Teaching Strategies products is highly
- Experience or excellent transferable skills in sales and
- Ability to travel up to 40% nationally as necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products is required.
- Ability to learn new technology applications
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to frequently answer the telephone and communicate
- Ability to frequently read and understand text via computer and
- Ability to frequently stand and/or sit for extended periods of
time based on the task
- Ability to frequently manipulate computer keyboard, mouse, and
This position description is a summary of the most pertinent
responsibilities. It is not intended to be inclusive of all
responsibilities. All employees may be required to perform other
appropriate duties as assigned by management.
Why Teaching Strategies:
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as
strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion,
dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no
telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a
competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work
schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to
career advancement and professional development opportunities, and
the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of
benefits and other perks which include:
- Company-sponsored events
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for spouses, domestic
partners, and children
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company-sponsored life, short and long term disability
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Flexible paid time off
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse
workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of
Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: Teaching Strategies, LLC, Bethesda , Educational Consultant (Remote), Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!