Company: The Donohoe Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Donohoe Construction Company has been ranked by The Washington
Business Journal as one of the Top Ten "Best Places to Work
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive
salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages,
FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, and 401k plan with a
match. And...we offer some not so standard, extra great-benefits,
including tuition reimbursement for education/certifications,
employee discounts programs (including hotels and our vendor's
products), an Employee Assistance Program that offers a wide array
of consultative/actionable services. We value diversity and believe
in forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is
the key to our success. Come join us, and find out what the best
work of your career could look like for you.
We are looking to add a Superintendent to our New Construction
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage Donohoe labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality
and on-time delivery of services
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants,
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility
company representatives to ensure compliance
- Strictly enforce Donohoe's Safety Program and manage the
Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial
management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant
- Part of team responsible for jobs ranging between $40MM and
- A Bachelors degree in construction (BSCE, BSCM, BSAE, etc) or a
minimum of five years prior experience in a similar position
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Should possess construction related computer software skills
for scheduling and project management
Keywords: The Donohoe Companies, Inc., Bethesda , Superintendent, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!