IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Bethesda Country Day School, part of the Spring Education Group
family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a
fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong
learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's
unique educational journey.
Employment Status: Full-Time, 9:30am - 6:30pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
As a Floating Lead Teacher, you will be working in multiple
classrooms throughout the day with children ages Infant - PreK, as
well as with our After School students (Kindergarten - 5th Grade).
You may be asked to conduct transportation services (school van or
school mini-bus) to pick up our After School participants.
It Takes a Village.
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is
to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding
educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning
and play. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent
communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day,
inviting them to be a part of the Bethesda Country Day School
experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically,
emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
All that's missing is...YOU!
- Must successfully clear criminal background without
- Must be at least 23 years of age to be eligible to transport
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for
certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher (CDA).
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and
maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e.
But Wait, There's More...
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our
care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based
on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American
Academy of Pediatrics.