We are looking for an Industrial and Operational Engineer to
help Aledade become the best version of itself. We have a powerful
mission to transform the healthcare system into one that best
serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society. This role
requires someone who is equally passionate about solving internal
customer problems and is a technically strong operations engineer.
Further, this role requires someone who excels at working in an
agile environment and collaborating with some of the smartest
people in the industry. The successful candidate will get excited
about developing and owning critical infrastructure services that
serve Aledade's team as they serve our practice partners every day!
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in US.
- Collect and analyze data to improve and shape decision
- Develop business systems and processes to make our team's jobs
easier, boost productivity, and help solve problems
- Work on critical, highly complex problems that will span
multiple services, technologies, and data
- Conduct value-stream mapping and advise ways to hone effective
and efficient service delivery
- Collaborate, recommend, and help build utilities and tools for
internal use that enable you and your colleagues to work
efficiently and effectively on the highest value work, at high
speed, and wide scale
- Develop and drive turnaround times from performance issue to
problem identification (surfacing insights), and from problem
identification to taking action (surfacing interventions)
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of
the customer to internal service teams
- Develop internal measures and scoreboards to galvanize,
motivate, and celebrate markers of process innovation, and drive
communication of where there are barriers to success
What We Value:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial and operational engineering (or
similar) is required.
- Masters degree and/or project management certification a
- 2 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma or other process design
- Vision for the end goal, with initiative and adaptability to
problem solve the best path to get there.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an
emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter
- Experience working in high performing teams and leading from
within teams and by influence, through significant change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities on a routine
basis, with minimal supervision.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution
design and build internal business understanding.
- Experience designing workflows and operational processes as
well as experience identifying process inefficiency.
- Understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical
workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services
- Experience working with process documentation tools.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other enterprise CRM products,
Tableau, and SQL preferred.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care
such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared
savings programs, PCMH preferred.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system
into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and
society, we'd love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using
innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians
interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change
healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds
when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge
technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide
physicians with everything they need to create and run an
accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they
practice and getting them back to where they should be:
quarterbacking their patients' health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across
America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their
patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is
driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect,
open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team
members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests,
backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a
shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade
We've recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The
Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100
Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a
Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech
Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech
for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for
Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC
That's because the things that matter to you also matter to
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and
enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package
designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available
for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for
employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them!
We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified
individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and
work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and
decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications,
performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or
medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender
identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.