Company: Congressional Country Club
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you receive increased satisfaction when working with your
Do you believe that you accomplish more as a team then you ever
could on your own?
When you were a child did you take things apart just to put them
back together again?
Are you always looking for ways to improve things?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, then you
should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Engineer III
Team Member. The Engineer III Team Member will assist the
Engineering department in the daily maintenance, preventative
maintenance, inspection and cleaning of the Clubhouse and
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that
believe the impossible is possible. Who are driven to continuously
make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a
team we can accomplish more. Congressional Country Club is also
passionate about growing and developing others so that we may
promote from within.
Note: CCC is currently following the State of MD Covid Mandates
currently in place.
What will be expected of you:
- Assists in maintaining and continuing preventative maintenance
and servicing of all HVAC/R, boiler plant, plumbing, electrical,
kitchen equipment and exhaust systems.
- Assists in maintaining general repairs to plumbing fixtures,
electrical systems, ventilation system and building structure of
- Assists in completing work such as but not limited to repair,
replacement and improvement of, patching, painting, dry wall,
plaster, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, installations, appliance,
floors, cleaning, snow removal, TV/Cable, unstopping clogged sinks,
drains and garbage disposals, resetting circuit breakers, replacing
cord caps, buffer switches and light switches, replace windows,
refinish and repair furniture.
- Uses hand, bench and machine tools in the repair and
maintenance of pumps, valves, and other plant machinery and
- Complete assigned work orders in timely, efficient manner and
record in daily log entry of tasks performed.
- Report issues, defects and areas for improvement with in
clubhouse and grounds.
- Will be required to respond to emergencies at any time when on
- Ensuring the compliance of all corporate policies and the
Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while
conducting work functions.
- Will be required to work a flexible schedule that includes
overtime, weekends, holidays and on-call responsibilities
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to
this position. Principle duties are intended to describe those
functions that are essential to the performance of this job, and
"other" duties (if defined) include those that are considered
incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. This
job description does not state or imply that the above are the only
duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees
holding this position will be required to perform any other job
related duties as requested.
- Ability to work full time: Sundays - Thursdays.
How we determine your qualifications:
- Required - High School Diploma/GED
- Siemens training preferred
- EMS Control training preferred
- Chiller / Broiler Certifications, preferred
- Required - 5yrs of maintenance experience in basic mechanics,
plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting and/or drywall
- General Maintenance Trade School, preferred
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE
Keywords: Congressional Country Club, Bethesda , Engineer III, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!