Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 6, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence
Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk
analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support
services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized,
and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic
PAE company is seeking an exceptionally qualified
Responsibilities and Duties:
- He/she is responsible for strategic operational planning,
centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities
conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to
Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and
- Provide assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual
assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations
- Provide assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S.
Government’s CI enabling programs and capabilities to support
sensitive CI activities.
- Shall support with the development, oversight, and continuous
refinement of technical and cyber-CI programs across the U.S.
- Shall support the development and management of the U.S.
Government’s centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence
- Provide assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities
related to security of financial management processes and
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Economics,
History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International
Relations, International Business, Linguistics (focus/concentration
in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.)
- National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science
- Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting
U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East
analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research,
Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat,
Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic
Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
- Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce
objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client
- Extensive skills in both written and oral
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including
a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security
screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed
necessary by the contract.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Bethesda , Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!