Company: Swing Education
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Washington, D.C.
We’re currently hiring educators to work with Paul Charter
School, Thurgood Marshall Academy, DC Prep, KIPP DC and more! Earn
up to $220 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a 4-yr college or
university in the U.S..
- You'll need to complete a national and local background check.
Please be aware there are costs associated with this
- You will need to complete a work history form and consent to an
employment history check.
Why work with Swing?
- Access to your participating local public, private and charter
schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways of teaching including distance
learning, campus-based learning, and in-person instruction.
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Teach when you want where you want
Swing Education is an online platform where substitute teachers
can choose teaching assignments that fit their schedule, grade
level, and school preference. We’ve partnered with 2,700+ K-12
public, private, and charter schools to create online listings of
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments that update in real
time. Browse substitute teaching assignments and accept the ones
you want with the click of a button.
Keywords: Swing Education, Bethesda , Substitute Teacher, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!