Engineering Security Analyst - Senior - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Engineering Security Analyst - Senior
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence
Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk
analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support
services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized,
and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic
PAE is seeking an Engineering Security Analyst – Senior.
He/she shall provide secured facility construction analysis
support for new or existing construction projects, including
domestic IC facilities, new embassy construction or new consulate
construction, and overseas building upgrades and modification.
Responsibilities and duties listed below are not mutually
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviewing the Overseas Building Operations (OBO) and the
Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) standards to ensure
- Assess the Integration of Department of State (DoS) and IC
technologies and upgrades into current and future specifications
for the construction of U.S. domestic IC facilities, diplomatic
facilities, and OCONUS structures and facilities.
- Researching, developing recommendations, and drafting policies
and standards relating to security and vulnerabilities of US
overseas diplomatic facilities.
- Collaborating with the IC and DoS, formally and informally, to
improve standards and policies protecting classified
- Prepare and support Congressional notifications for designs
and/or major renovations that are projected to cost $1M or more and
for DoS Departmental notifications required for designs or major
renovations that are projected to cost less than $1M. All
notifications created must ensure the physical and technical
security issues identified throughout the design lifecycle have
been mitigated. All notifications are coordinated with DoS, and
properly logged within the Center's document repository.
- Preparing material documentation for Construction Security
Review Board meetings
- Designing, reviewing, planning, and collaboration activities
that define the goals, scope, and milestones of the CI and security
evaluation of either new or modified construction or design
- Participating in Construction Security Plan reviews as related
to Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705, ICD 706, and DoS
related construction security design briefings.
- Conducting ICD 705, ICD 706, and related construction security
related design review briefings and training.
- Analyzing, coordinating, and de-conflicting of draft security
standards and policies.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Architecture, Civil Engineering,
Counterintelligence, Electrical Engineering, Law Enforcement,
Logistics, or Security.
- Minimum five (5) years applying analytical and risk assessment
- Excellent investigative and research skills.
- Knowledge of government project management practices
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with an
ability to work with people from different organizations and grade
- Excellent written and oral communication, and briefing
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with Microsoft
Office tools and some experience with Microsoft Project
- Ability to perform periodic travel both domestically and abroad
as required. Overseas Federal experience highly desired.
- Effective interpersonal skills, to include working well with
groups made up of disparate organizations and various grade
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Certified by the Interagency Training Center (ITC).
- Demonstrated technical investigative experience.
- Expert knowledge in electromagnetics, to include the Radio
Frequency (RF) spectrum, the study of electromagnetic wave
propagation and interference, wireless communications, advanced RF
signal analysis, and locate/identify RF signals of interest.
- Ten (10) years of IC, Department of State, and/or DOD
experience in Automated Information Systems, Lock and Key Control
Systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS),
Video Surveillance Systems, and In Place Monitoring Systems (IPMS),
emanations security, and SCIF construction standards.
- Experience planning, conducting, and overseeing TSCM surveys
and Federal programs.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure and technical
security (RF, acoustic and optical) policies of the Intelligence
Community (IC) and Department of State (Foreign Affairs)
- Knowledge of Government project management practices.
- Expert knowledge of attack methodology for technical collection
of intelligence and methods of mitigation.
- Knowledge of Government project management practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable Executive Orders, ODNI,
DCID, and DoD security requirements.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Bethesda , Engineering Security Analyst - Senior - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!