Data Science & Tagging Analyst - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Data Science & Tagging Analyst
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence
Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk
analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support
services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized,
and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic
PAE is seeking a Data Science & Tagging
Analyst. He/she shall assist the government to
mine and analyze data from various databases to drive optimization
and improvement of strategy and policy
development. Responsibilities and duties listed
below are not mutually exclusive.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers (Google
Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon,
Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using
(Periscope, Business Objects, etc.).
- Demonstrate expertise managing competing priorities while
maintaining a high level of attention to detail; demonstrated
ability to work efficiently with senior leaders in a high profile
and demanding office.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills, including
the demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Identify needs and requirements as well as develop
recommendations and solutions.
- Knowledge of the IC, ODNI, DOD, and the overall national
- He/she shall develop and support implementation of best
practices for standardizing data across the lifecycle through
engineering, development, and governance.
- He/she shall advise on range of Enterprise and IC data
management matters through their application of substantive,
analytical, operational, program management, and/or IC
Required Skill and Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Information Systems, Computer
Science, Database Administration, Data Science, Engineer, IT
Management, Mathematics, or Statistics (or another quantitative
- Minimum five (5) years of experience manipulating data sets and
building statistical models, and familiarity with coding knowledge
- Statistical and data mining techniques (Regression, Random
Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis,
- Querying databases and using statistical computer languages (R,
- Using web services (Redshift, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.).
- Creating and using advance machine learning algorithms and
statistics (regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling,
clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.).
- These five (5) years may be concurrent with requisite years of
- Proven ability to drive business results with data-based
- Demonstrated expertise with developing and implementing data
management strategies, processes, and technical solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise with one of the key data management
knowledge areas: data management, data quality, metadata
management, data governance, data modeling and design, data storage
and operations, data integration operability, document and content
management, reference, and master data.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the
ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize
data, and produce clear, logical and concise recommendations to
policy and decision-making data management and governance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work
independently and in a team or collaborative environment, to work
with all levels of employees from support staff to senior
leadership, and to be proactive and responsive in communicating
with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
(regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and
proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Bethesda , Data Science & Tagging Analyst - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!