Research Analyst - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence
Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk
analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support
services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized,
and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic
PAE is seeking a Research Analyst. He/she shall
provide support to NCSC security missions, with emphasis on
personnel security, assist in policy research to support national
policies and decision-making, and directly coordinate with
colleagues and senior level government personnel on the status of
various tasks/initiatives. Responsibilities and duties listed
below are not mutually exclusive.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Broad experience with the legislation, history, policy issues,
and practical challenges facing security clearance reform
initiatives in the nation security environment.
- Extensive experience in collaboration and consensus building
across government organizations and industry.
- Assist with research, analysis, review, revision, and
coordination of ICD’s (personnel security, information security,
including cyber security, physical/technical security and
- He/she shall report daily issues and strategic topics impacted
by ODNI security policies and specific areas of security
- He/she shall attend working groups to record issues recommend
solutions relative to research topics and implementation
- “Assist with the development of ICD’s and the appropriateness
of “equivalent” security measures and assist with establishing an
IC-wide security outreach program for both government and industry
to include personnel security.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Counterintelligence, Insider
Threat, Government, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or
Security (any field).
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience supporting IC
elements. These seven (7) years of experience may be concurrent
with requisite years of experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting IC
Security elements, supporting security policy and program
development. These three (3) years of experience may be
concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as
its missions, disciplines, capabilities, and
- Demonstrated familiarity with appropriate Security
Regulations and Policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with
senior leaders from inside and outside the USG, and to coordinate,
network, and communicate across the IC.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US government security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Bethesda , Research Analyst - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!