Senior Office 365 Architect - Security
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Req ID: 143616
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Senior Office 365 Architect - Security
to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland (US-MD), United States
- Administer and maintain security aspect of different M365
Services such as Email, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Power
- Demonstrate M365 Security capabilities to senior management,
performs validations and technical evaluations, generate proper
documentation using Test environment.
- Implement M365 Security capabilities such as Data Loss
Prevention (DLP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Microsoft
defender for endpoint protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Implements security structures provided by the security
infrastructure group to prevent unauthorized access and maintain
- Support the development, deployment and execution of Office 365
services and develop roadmaps and service strategies.
- Architect, deploy, and provide sustaining engineering support
for our customer programs.
- Act as an Office 365 SME and escalation point of contact for
both NETE and customer IT organizations.
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation
including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating
- Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise for
Office 365 Service adoptions in the organization.
- Manage tasks, priorities and be able to articulate and to
provide proper updates to managers and senior management.
- Daily monitoring of Microsoft 365 technical activities; primary
support of the service with a thorough knowledge of appropriate
utilities/tools, roles and responsibilities.
- Provides support in a Microsoft 365 production 24x7
environment, with rotating on-call duties. This includes work on
nights and weekends to provide operations support, security
patching, and accommodate customer needs for off-hours maintenance
- Develops, changes, modifies, and implements standard operating
procedures for all operations and project support. Develops and
maintains detailed and accurate documentation as requested by the
Service Manager, team lead, etc. Documentation may be required for
operational procedures, troubleshooting steps, and technical
analysis for products, features, and capabilities.
- Assists customer application teams for troubleshooting and
addressing end user issues. Troubleshoots and resolves issues that
affect the ability of the Microsoft 365 services at full
functionality. Troubleshoots problems and take corrective action to
- Monitors system outages and takes appropriate actions as per
the standard procedure.
- Works with Microsoft and other third-party vendor support to
address product related issues.
- Analyzes and defines the organization's information
architecture. Understands and designs taxonomies for customer
- Ensures changes are planned and implemented in a sound, low
risk manner, without creating system outages and following
company's change management processes.
- Experience with migration of file systems, SharePoint
on-premises to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams.
- Bachelor's Degree and established systems architect having 12+
years' experience with large, enterprise scale services and
organizations (additional experience, education or training may be
- Proficiency with planning and development of enterprise
architecture for Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Expertise in building and executing PowerShell scripting for
administrating and managing O365 tenant.
- Expertise in implementing security features and controls in
M365 Compliance and Security center.
- Strong understanding of tenant design and support -
specifically around managing identity and collaboration in
- Expertise and hands-on experience with deployment, migration,
and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate/flow,
- Forms / Planner
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn
more, please visit
Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for
eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please
emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Consulting, Developer, Information Technology, IT Architecture,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Bethesda , Senior Office 365 Architect - Security, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!