Posted on: November 11, 2021
Leidos is seeking candidates for the position of .NET developer
supporting the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Data Warehouse (HDW) in Bethesda, MD.
As the Nation’s public health agency, HRSA’s mission is to
provide direct and indirect resources to see to the health care
needs of the medically under-served in the United States. In order
to do so, HRSA requires extensive data on population, income,
existing health care resources, the health workforce, as well as
various other types of contextual data. Data are stored in the HDW
repository and published to the HRSA intranet and the internet via
numerous web applications, mobile applications, business
intelligence dashboards, data services, and other mechanisms.
The candidate will serve as a .Net developer in a team
environment, implementing web applications using technologies such
candidate must have excellent technical skills to work
independently and collaboratively in a team environment and good
communication and interpersonal skills to work in a
customer-focused team environment. Candidate will be a member of an
experienced project team.
Qualifications the candidate must have:
- BS or MS in CS or a related field (or equivalent
- Five years or more of experience of developing web-based
applications with C# or other OO language;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong
analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing
testing .NET based applications;
- Specific development experience with .Net Core, MVC, API;
Angular JS, JQuery, Ajax and JSON format;
- Experience with relational databases including strong SQL
skills, design patterns, etc.;
- Demonstrated experience with code quality tools such as
- Familiarity with source control, defect tracking, debugging
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently
and in a team;
- Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in
a dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage workload within multiple projects, delivering
results within agreed deadlines;
- Proactively demonstrate new ideas and innovation.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Experience working with C# and .NET
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 IDE and Git/Bitbucket code
- Experience working with SQL Server 2017.
- Extensive knowledge for JQuery and Ajax.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Exposure to SSIS and a plus.
- Experience with ESRI’s GIS software a plus.
- Experience CMMI Level-4 processes a plus.
- Knowledge of Angular JS and .NET Core a plus
- Experience or understanding of web security a plus
The above description reflects the details considered necessary
to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status and the ability to
pass a background investigation is required. Candidates will be
required to sign and adhere to data use agreements on an annual
Keywords: Leidos, Bethesda , .Net Developer, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!