IDC - - Freelance Fragrance Specialist L'Oreal Luxe - PT
Company: L'Oreal LUXE
Posted on: November 14, 2021
L'Oreal Luxe Fragrances (brands such as Armani, YSL, Ralph
Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Mugler, Maison Margiela, Atelier, Valentino,
and Azzaro) are known for luxurious service, innovative products,
and for the people behind them. The Freelance Fragrance Specialist
will assist the store team in creating a memorable service
experience for the client. Due to the flexible nature of the
position, this role will be at various locations vs. a permanent
retail store.Key Responsibilities:
- Connect with clients and determine their needs.
- Create a luxury experience with brand-specific selling behavior
(including product demonstration.)
- Empower the client by teaching them how to use their
- Achieve sales objectives by engaging clients in Fragrance.
- Attract new fragrance customers.
- Express a passion for fragrance.
- Inspire clients with expertise on fragrance trends and
- Attend seasonal fragrance training seminars and/or digital
- Work closely with Fragrance National Event team.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive
for results with integrity.Qualifications:
- Must have a high school degree and be 18 years or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights,
weekends and/or holidays (dependent on business staffing
needs.)Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales
floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs
and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular
basisWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a
diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable
accommodation to complete an application for a recognized
disability under applicable law, please email
USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this
email will only respond to specific requests for assistance
completing the application as a request for accommodation for a
disability. All others will not be considered.
Keywords: L'Oreal LUXE, Bethesda , IDC - - Freelance Fragrance Specialist L'Oreal Luxe - PT, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!