Social Services Assistant
Company: Bethesda Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary/ObjectiveProvide services in support of responsibilities
of the Social Services Department.Essential Functions
- Assist in the completion of care plans and psychosocial
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Coordinate care plan meetings with families.
- Help resolve concerns of Resident and/or family.
- Make room changes when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and
ExperienceHigh School diploma or equivalent.Supervisory
ResponsibilityN/APhysical DemandsEmployee may be required to sit,
bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally
lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement
of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Bethesda Health and Rehabilitation Center, Bethesda , Social Services Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!