Campaign Operations Associate
Company: Healthy Directions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Position SummaryThe Campaign Operations Associate specializes in
marketing campaign setup, audience selection, and collaboration
across marketing, operations, and e-commerce teams. Responsible for
campaign execution of direct mail and digital marketing campaigns
to include campaign tracking, setup of pricing, promotional codes,
inserts, and audience selection within the marketing database and
CRM platforms. Partners with multiple internal groups to initiate
process improvements and troubleshoot campaign issues. Duties and
- Ensure campaigns are executed accurately and on time.
- Responsible for creating, revising, and finalizing direct mail
and digital marketing campaigns within the CRM and marketing
database applications. This includes flawless execution from the
initial stage to the final stage
- Navigate internal marketing technology systems to ensure proper
setup of marketing campaigns
- Setup and test promotion codes that are used online and over
- Setup and test customized premium programs that are included in
customer orders such as free gifts, and promotional materials.
- Setup campaign price lists for direct mail and digital
- Performs quality checks on their own work, and cross check the
work of team members.
- Develop rapport with marketers and other areas of the business.
Create extensive network across the organization.
- Associate must be fluent in using marketing technology systems
and have a strong understanding of how the systems and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in related profession/field
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2+ Preferred
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task
environment and communicate potential issues.
- Technical aptitude (Excel and Database experience is key)
- Experience with marketing automation and campaign management
- Good understanding of database principles with ability to write
basic queries. Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- An aptitude and interest in business and database
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and interest in working in a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accountability, integrity, attention to detail and a great
Keywords: Healthy Directions, Bethesda , Campaign Operations Associate, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!