Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary contact for
managing business scheduling and vetting, triaging, and
prioritizing competing requests for both the President and the COOs
time from internal and external parties.
The EA must be extremely poised, professional, exceptionally
organized, and courteous in the role of the Presidents and the COOs
gatekeeper to ensure all parties seeking their attention feel their
requests are understood and are properly sequenced and
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinates all travel arrangements along with hotel, travel
itineraries, expense reports and business materials and
- Prepares each days schedule with required agendas for meetings
and required research, documents, financials, and other information
necessary to ensure each Executives fully prepared for each
meeting. Follows up with meeting attendees for ownership on next
steps and holds appropriate parties accountable for delivering
required materials on time.
- Executes a broad variety of administrative tasks to ensure the
respective Executive is managing their time to maximum efficiency
including managing active and dynamically changing calendar of
daily and weekly appointments. Plans, coordinates, and ensures both
the President and the COOs schedule is adhered to and respected.
Ensures both are on time for continual series of meetings.
- Works with other operations staff: HR, Marketing, etcetera as
needed to obtain information or follow through on requests.
- Communicates directly with staff on matters related to the
- Screens incoming calls, determining whether it requires the
attention of the Executive or can be delegated.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and
concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a time
sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of
action, referral, or response.
- Maintains confidentiality of each Executives correspondence,
files, and other documents.
- Provides clear and direct communication between the Executives
office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to
maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management
- Coordinates with other EAs on execution of internal and
external business events including venue, menu, flowers, etc.
- Partners closely and effectively with each Executive to keep
him informed of developing matters and project progress, upcoming
commitments, and responsibilities. Maintains continual
communication with the President and the COO to adjust to schedule
changes or new requests.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a
hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal
correspondence, and other tasks as assigned.
- Proactively problem solves and develops back up plans to ensure
lack of disruption in the Executives productivity and daily
- Meets with each of the Executives in the morning to review the
days needs and at the end of the day to ensure next day is well
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 6-10 years + experience supporting multiple senior business
- Experience in real estate a preferred.
- Special events management a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power
Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Flexibility on schedule with the ability to stay past
traditional hours as needed.
Compensation will depend on experience, but can range from
Keywords: Vip, Bethesda , Executive Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!