Quality Assurance Assistant
Company: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Quality Assurance Assistant job in Bethesda, Maryland. Quality
Assurance Assistant Job Overview:
- Assist the call center during high-volume days/times with phone
- Research MICA reports that are created in Excel for possible
- Append MICAs from MICA reports to MICA Database in Microsoft
Access, located on SharePoint.
- Update daily misbooking and staff misbooking totals, via the
MICA report on SharePoint, and report them to leadership.
- Data Entry of the Customer Feedback Server.
- Upon request: Research Telephone Agent Quality via CHCS,
follow-up on immediate concerns and clinic updates, and research
clinic protocols and update information.
- Utilizing a database, use MICA reports in Excel to append daily
historical information to Microsoft Access.
- Streamlining data collection processes and verifying data
formats as necessary to improve efficiency of retaining significant
- Assist QA Specialist with daily reporting via the MICA
- Assist QA Specialist as needed providing monthly summaries of
quality performance statistics to leadership, summarizing Agent's
individual performance trends and reporting results to leadership
- Troubleshooting appointing concerns with clinics at other MTFs
in the NCA.
- Daily dissemination of clinic information to IRMAC staff.
- Assisting with staff training.
- Assist the QA Specialist with fostering collaboration with
IRMAC leadership and outside organizations to improve the quality
of workflow and processes to ensure compliance with established
work standards, policies and procedures.Quality Assurance Assistant
- Associate's degree or (4) years' experience in medical
environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Related experience with DoD and the military through prior work
- Experience, familiarity and understanding of the CHCS
- Proficient computer skills, particularly in MS Office Suite
applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, with strong verbal and
written communication skills
- Understanding of basic Medical Terminology, Basic Medical
Terminology course preferred. Position contingent on contract award
with an anticipated early 2022 start. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage
to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
www.FSRpeople.comFSR provides healthcare professionals to
government facilities supporting active duty military service
members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned,
minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an
award-winning organization serving the federal government
nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: disability/veteran/military spouseThis contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources), Bethesda , Quality Assurance Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!