Posted on: May 16, 2022
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables
businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency
and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial
applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a
suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury
infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal
developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing
dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+
billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in
transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury
infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and
APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency
and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings
internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and
growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps
companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive
What you'll be part of:
With the mission "To raise global economic prosperity through the
frictionless exchange of financial value," Circle was founded on
the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will
rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more
open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We
envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere
can more freely connect and transact with each other with new
technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We
believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies
everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and
which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder,
serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees
and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we
are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be part of:
As an Executive Assistant at Circle, you'll provide direct
day-to-day support to multiple C-Suite executives with heavy
calendar management, administrative support, and ad hoc project
management/event planning. To find success in this role, you will
work through tasks quickly and attentively, effectively multi-task
while juggling high priority requests, and handle confidential
information professionally and discreetly. Being a highly intuitive
and dependable partner with the ability to anticipate and
proactively address needs with minimal direction is crucial to
allow your executives to focus on business critical matters as the
company grows at a rapid pace. Your ability to figure things out
quickly is necessary to be successful in this role.
What you'll work on
- Effectively and proactively manage executive calendars -
including heavy management of constantly changing calendars with
shifting priorities, setting up conference/video calls, town halls,
- Act as liaison for executives and their teams by understanding
priorities and roles within the company as well as external facing
- Coordinate heavily with the EA team for management meetings,
back up support, and travel, when applicable.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, communications, email management,
and/or meeting materials (such as presentations, spreadsheets and
documents) as requested.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel logistics
for individuals and groups; including standard forms of
transportation, hotel, dining, etc. Experience with passports and
visas is a plus.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our
customers, shareholders, employees and families and local
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to
pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our
passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue
excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work
intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and
you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You
reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple
executives at once
- High attention to details with strong organization and process
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment,
coordinating multiple tasks under time sensitive deadlines,
adaptive to changing priorities, resourceful, and a can-do
- Experience working with confidential information and a high
level of discretion
- Highly intuitive and proactive in anticipating others'
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, work well
with various personality types and receptive to feedback
- Able to work effectively in a remote working
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite and Microsoft Office, and
ability to learn new software / systems quickly
- Interest in consumer finance, cryptocurrency, and global
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Circle, Bethesda , Executive Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!