Associate Business Development Executive
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Company DescriptionIntelligent compliance. Sustainable progress.
A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance
and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and
solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and
business processes.Job DescriptionVerisk 3E is adding an Associate
Business Development Executive to the North American Sales team.
This role can be based in one of our US office locations in
Carlsbad, CA; Bethesda, MD or Canton, OH or can work fully
- Plans and executes sales growth in an assigned territory to
identify opportunities, stimulate business interest, and close new
logo sales through both direct activity and partner collaboration.
- Utilizes lead reports, direct sales cold calling, referrals,
marketing activities, trade conferences and partner sales channels
to identify opportunities and grow sales pipeline.
- Collaborates with internal colleagues to strategize and
coordinate sales efforts that span key vertical markets and product
- Develop, maintain and work a prospecting list that targets
prospects with key vertical markets and assigned territory.
- Employs understanding of global regulatory requirements,
challenges and trends to effectively communicate with potential
clients and discuss product capabilities as an industry
- Plans, schedules and conducts sales calls and demonstrations to
communicate highly targeted product benefits and articulate
capabilities to prospective clients as part of on-site and online
- Collaborates with 3E Business Unit leaders and product teams to
leverage expertise, share market feedback and transition projects
from pre-sale phase into project management or implementation.
Provides regular follow-up to ensure successful delivery until the
account is transitioned over to an Account Executive.
- Maintains accurate account records and forecast details in
Salesforce.com for all direct and partner related
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and/or business
development. Experience in the chemical regulatory solutions,
supply chain or IT systems sales, or EH&S industry (EHS) is
- Bachelor's degree required. A degree in chemistry,
environmental policy, chemical engineering, EH&S, or related
business field preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to target, engage and secure new logo
- Excellent leadership, customer management and sales cycle
- Track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales
goals in a high growth organization.
- Develop and maintain a strategic prospecting list based on
assigned territory and key vertical markets.
- Professional communication (oral and written) and presentation
- Prepare proposals and RFP responses and coordinate with
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to self-manage.
- Attention to detail with strong organization and time
management skills required.
- Versed in Challenger Sales, Solution Selling or equivalent
sales process methodology.
- Willingness to travel; position requires approximately (5) days
of travel per month.
- Proficient in using MS Office, Salesforce.com or other
CRM.Additional InformationFor more than 30 years the world's
leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent
compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and
sustainability-one product, one workplace and one community at a
time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and
Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise
empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety,
product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and
R&D decision support.We are deeply committed to serving our
more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world's
top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten
retailers and seven of the world's top ten pharmaceutical
companies.Together we are building a safer world and a more
sustainable future. Join us!In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and
Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the
next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support
and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly
positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued
customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.3E is an
equal opportunity employerConsumer Privacy NoticeAt Verisk 3E, the
health and safety of our people is our number one priority.
Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all
prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any
of our businesses' government contracts will be required to
demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by
their start date or qualify for a legally-required medical or
religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a
condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate
that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start
date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical
or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for
employment and their offers of employment will be immediately
rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: 3E, Bethesda , Associate Business Development Executive, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!