Associate Account Executive
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Company DescriptionIntelligent compliance. Sustainable progress.
A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance
and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and
solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and
business processes.Job DescriptionVerisk 3E is looking for an
Associate Account Executive to join the North American Sales team.
This position can be based in one of our US office locations in
Carlsbad, CA; Canton, OH; or Bethesda, MD or can work remotely in
the U.S.The Associate Account Executive (AAE) will be responsible
for supporting upsell and renewal opportunities within an assigned
customer base as well as lead generation and new logo prospecting
activities. As part of the role, the AAE will provide quality
customer service and utilize available resources to meet client
- Plans and executes sales growth and renewal retention
strategies for assigned customer base.
- Leverages existing relationships with customer to identify,
develop, and close additional business within the account.
- Collaborates with client to secure annual renewal business
within the budgeted billing month.
- Employs understanding of global regulatory requirements,
challenges and trends to effectively communicate with clients and
discuss product capabilities as an industry expert.
- Provides a high level of customer services and support.
- Utilizes lead reports, social media, referrals, cold calling,
and trade conference contacts to prospect for new logo business
within assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts sales calls to communicate
highly targeted product benefits and articulate capabilities as
part of on-site and online sales presentations as well as RFI
- Collaborates with 3E Business Unit leaders and product teams to
leverage expertise, share market feedback and transition projects
from pre-sale phase into project management or implementation.
Provides follow-up to ensure successful delivery and on-going
customer support for the life of the contract.
- Maintains accurate account records and forecast details in
Salesforce.com for all direct and partner related
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and/or business
development. Experience in the chemical regulatory solutions,
supply chain or IT systems sales, or EH&S industry (EHS) is
- Bachelor's degree required. A degree in chemistry,
environmental policy, chemical engineering, EH&S, or related
business field preferred.
- Previous experience prospecting into new logo accounts and/or
developing business opportunities from an assigned customer
- Ability to secure assigned renewals within the budgeted billing
month on a consistent basis.
- Professional communication (oral and written) and presentation
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and customer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to self-manage.
- Willingness to travel; position may require approximately (3)
days of overnight travel per month (Pending business approval to
- Proficient in using MS Office, Salesforce.com or other
CRM.Additional InformationFor more than 30 years the world's
leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent
compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and
sustainability-one product, one workplace and one community at a
time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and
Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise
empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety,
product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and
R&D decision support.We are deeply committed to serving our
more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world's
top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten
retailers and seven of the world's top ten pharmaceutical
companies.Together we are building a safer world and a more
sustainable future. Join us!In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and
Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the
next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support
and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly
positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued
customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.3E is an
equal opportunity employerConsumer Privacy NoticeAt Verisk 3E, the
health and safety of our people is our number one priority.
Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all
prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any
of our businesses' government contracts will be required to
demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by
their start date or qualify for a legally-required medical or
religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a
condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate
that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start
date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical
or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for
employment and their offers of employment will be immediately
rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.I'm interested
Keywords: 3E, Bethesda , Associate Account Executive, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!