Contracts Administrator- (60)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Location: Bethesda, MDPosition Title: Contracts Administrator6
month contract to hireCompensation: Target conversion salary of
70k-80k. Look to pay around $33-$40/hour.Citizenship: US Citizen or
Green CardWhat they do: Government Contractor -Main Focus-
100% remote right now. Will
transition to mixture of onsite & remote post covid.This is an
internal position for them, not supporting a specific contract.3+
years of experienceMust have experience working internally for a
Government Contractor. -Job Description:As the Contracts
Administrator, you will work closely with the Contracts Director
and other members of the Contracts and Accounting team supporting
the companys Contracts functions. You will interface with various
functional areas (accounting, finance, program management, etc.) on
Contracts related inquiries and assist in the administration of
contracts and subcontracts, including negotiations, correspondence,
documentation, certifications, and financial reporting. Duties will
include, but are not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in the administration of contracts and subcontracts,
including negotiation, correspondence and documentation / record
keeping in accordance with the requirements of a U.S. Government
approved purchasing system.
- Draft, negotiate and administer moderately complex contractual
instruments, including but not limited to, non-disclosure
agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontracts and consultancy
- Negotiate contract terms from proposal stage to project
close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Provide advice and interpretation of contract
- Review requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for quotes
(RFQs) to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
- Assist with the preparation of cost proposals including pricing
strategy, regulatory compliance / risk assessment and coordination
of subcontractor pricing calls.
- Coordinate with program managers to ensure contract
requirements are fulfilled.
- Review subcontractor invoices for compliance with contractual
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures
and practices as well as excellent understanding of government
contracts laws and implementing regulations (specifically FAR and
- Maintain all required contractual records in accordance with
the contract requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects as required to optimize the
contractual, financial, and business operations of the
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required, Bachelor's
- At least three (3) years of business experience in a government
- Self-starter, proven individual contributor with ability to
work in teams in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple tasks while providing
superior attention to detail, accuracy, and customer service.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations, including, but not
necessarily limited to: Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR),
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS),
- Experience assisting with proposal preparation.Powered by
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Bethesda , Contracts Administrator- (60), Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!