Company: Beads Dental
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Periodontist - $5000 Sign-On BonusBeads Dental is a fun-loving,
patient focused office that is looking for a friendly, personable,
and outgoing Periodontist who loves to work with people. We want a
growth-minded Periodontist in Bethesda, MD.About Beads DentalBeads
Dental's mission is to make people happy and healthy. We offer
employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and
financial growth. Our focus is all on people: our team and our
patients. We are clinicians, educators, problem solvers, smilers,
and do-ers.We are looking for a Periodontist who is
growth-oriented, self-motivated, and people-focused to join
Bethesda Dental Implant Center (BDIC). BDIC is a 100% fee for
service practice in Bethesda, MD. We want someone who is embodies
clinical excellence paired with the ability to create lasting
relationships with patients and team members. We can offer
consistent patient flow as well as a pathway to partnership.
Experience is preferred; new grads must be willing to do 100 hours
of CE per year. The PositionWe are looking for a Periodontist who
values dentistry and the patient experience. This person will:
- Communicate like a champion
- Make patients cry tears of joy they are so happy with their
- Be an educator to patients and team members alikeTo support our
team members, we offer---
- Health Insurance
- Retirement with matching
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Parking IncludedRequirements and ResponsibilitiesAlong with
being an amazing Periodontist, you should expect to:
- Contribute to a positive team culture
- Come to work every day with positive energyPractice
LocationBeads Dental is based in Bethesda, MD and this position
will be at Bethesda Dental Implant Center in Bethesda, MD.Why You
- We have the best team in town!
- The experience we provide is 5 Star all around!
- You'll be part of a growing organization to expand your
- You'll have autonomy to learn new techniques and implement them
in the office.
- Enjoy a rewarding career changing people's lives!Periodontist
Job Description Beads Dental Core ValuesAt Beads Dental we believe
in making people happy and healthy (including ourselves). Because
of this, we pride ourselves in upholding these values in everything
we do:B - Balanced Lifestyle. Our personal life and work life are
interconnected. We commit to taking care of our mind and body
through work, recreation, and family/friends. We are people outside
of work and understand that we need balance and harmony in our
lives.E - Everyone is part of the experience. We are always 'front
stage.' The patient experience and team experience should be 5
Star.A - Accountability to results. We are accountable to the
results of business and the team. We must act as good stewards of
the business to ensure that we are able to take care of our
patients and team for years to come.D - Dental Nerds. We love what
we do! The best way to enjoy work is to love what you do. We love
dentistry. We love making the patients the center of our day. We
love customer service. We love helping others. We even love helping
with insurance.S - Spend your talent! Everyone has innate
abilities. It is mandatory to use your individual abilities every
day to achieve the mission of the organization - To make people
happy and healthy!A Day in the Life of a Periodontist at Beads
DentalOn any given day you can expect the following:
- Arriving at 7:45 AM to huddle with your team to celebrate
yesterday's wins, address the opportunities, and prepare for
- Working with a driven team of dentists, hygienists, assistants,
and administrative professionals
- Managing the care of patients who prioritize their oral
- Working in an office that is passionate about their work
- Diagnosing and educating to align with patient values and
barriers to result in treatment acceptance
- Making 'care calls' to each of the patients you treated the day
before and assuring they are scheduled for their next visit.
- Closing your day of treatment with a team meeting to make sure
everything is complete and to discuss where expectations were and
were not met by your team This role is for you if---
- You live in the DC area and you want to live your best life in
our nation's capital.
- You love working in a patient-centric environment.
- You can't live without giving and having an amazing
- You understand that case acceptance doesn't necessarily happen
today, but rather over time and only with a quality relationship in
- You are competitive with yourself as it contributes to your
growth and your ability to deliver your gift of dentistry.
- You are self-driven and will take initiative to improve
processes to make the office better.
- You are confident in your capabilities, and you aren't afraid
to admit when you don't know the right answer.
- You love people and seek to develop lasting relationships with
your patients and your team
- You are driven by results, solutions, and impactThis role is
not for you if---
- You are resistant to change and prefer to adhere to the old way
of doing things
- You are only focused on yourself and not those around you
- You are uncomfortable learning
- You treat this position like a job and not a career
- You believe your time is more important than someone else's
(patient or referring doctor) and its okay if they wait What
Winning Looks Like
- We support you in winning by reviewing metrics related to
production, periodontal and general treatment acceptance, product
recommendation and acceptance, and execution of auxiliary
procedures and provide group and one-on-one support and training to
set you up for success!
- Your patient relationships deepen resulting in quality
- Serving your recommendations in a manner that is accepted then
executedContact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Keywords: Beads Dental, Bethesda , Periodontist, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!