Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are hiring!We are looking for a team player to join our
Talent Acquisition team! The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of
experience in recruiting. Financial firms desired but not required.
Position Summary:This position will primarily focus on full
lifecycle recruiting and staffing-related activities. The Recruiter
will support and own ProShares recruiting efforts for assigned
areas beginning through end, including research, outreach,
candidate screening, interviewing, offer, hiring, and onboarding
processes. A significant part of the role is cultivating and
managing relationships with candidates, colleagues, hiring
managers, and business leaders.Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to build recruiting strategies
and candidate pipelines.
- Conducts interview scheduling and follow-up. Will coordinate
candidate and ProShares interviewer schedules and travel (with
respect to interviews), and will write and send follow-up
- Build and maintain candidate database.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and/or other human resource
staff during the offer process to build offer packages, identifying
and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Perform sourcing research to identify candidates, both passive
and active along with recommending new resources for
- Conduct in-depth interviews with candidates as to their
- Conduct phone screens with every candidate before presenting to
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Interview candidates
- Give and solicit feedback to/from managers
- Drive the recruiting process for assigned requisitions/client
groups to include:
- Work with business unit leaders to anticipate, identify and
quantify hiring needs
- Assist with generating and proof-reading job descriptions
- Ensure the requisition process is followed
- Review resumes in a timely manner
- Conduct thorough phone screens
- Ensures the interview process is smooth and timely including
providing the candidate with timely feedback
- Adequate follow-up has occurred throughout the process and all
documentation is maintained
- Participate in the hire and offer decision process, providing
data and making recommendations
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assist in human resources-related projects.
- Own one or more processes or projects as assigned (examples:
employee referral, industry go to network, employment brand,
- Other duties as assigned.POSITION REQUIREMENTSEducation and
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, business, psychology,
communications, or human resources).
- 5 or more years total experience with recent experience in
recruiting and staffing within the financial service space.
- Experience in building recruiting or sales plans is a
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems
(ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) preferred
- Someone looking to make a career change from Financial Advisor
or sales in Asset Management will also be considered.Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work independently
- Strong initiative and actions/results orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Customer focus.
-  These statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: ProShares, Bethesda , Specialist, Talent Acquisition, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!