Systems Specialist II
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos's Military & Veterans Health
Solutions Group currently has an opening for a CHCS/AHLTA Systems
Specialist II at Walter Reed.Primary Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision provides hardware and applications
front-line support to AHLTA/CHCS end users Interacts with network
services, software systems engineering and/or applications
development to restore service and/or identify core problems.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable levels of customer
satisfaction according to defined policies.
- Works with engineers to resolve Tier 2 and Tier 3 support
issues. Participates in new application rollouts, testing and
special projects as needed.
- Provides technical support by performing installation, repair,
and preventative maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA software/hardware.
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation,
resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work
requests as they relate to maintenance of end-user devices (EUDs),
software, hardware, and firmware utilizing experience and
understanding of MHS environment and MHS clinical systems.Type of
Tasks to Perform (non inclusive):
- Assist end-users (both local and remote) with questions,
problems and requests for CHCS/AHLTA supported software and
hardware computing platforms in person, via phone, or email.
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to CHCS/AHLTA, printers,
scanners and other peripherals.
- Provide AHLTA/CHCS user assistance (trouble tickets,
- Convey problems to appropriate individual based on established
guidelines and procedures. Refers more complex problems to senior
IT staff or Defense Health Global Service Center (DHAGSC).
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or
efficiency of service support.
- Assist in special AHLTA/CHCS product-related issues as
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and application software
issues identified by AHLTA/CHCS users.
- Assist in running CHCS and AHLTA data backups that are required
on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Provide on-call systems coverage during non-duty hours for
scheduled CHCS/AHLTA downtimes or Unscheduled CHCS/AHLTA system
- Other duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA.Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent and more than 2 years of
- Successful completion of an ADPII security clearance
investigation prior to your start date with Leidos. The commitment
for employment will indicate that employment shall commence within
30 days of the granting of eligibility for a PCL.
- Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and
verifying your Security + certification prior to or within 6 months
of your start date.Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 -
$87,750.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Bethesda , Systems Specialist II, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!