Quality Control Assurance Supervisor
Company: GRF CPAs & Advisors
Posted on: January 21, 2023
*This positions is for review and compilation only.GRF CPAs &
Advisors is seeking a Supervisor to join our Outsourced Advisory
and Accounting Services group to manage the firms Review and
Compilation engagements. The Supervisor is responsible for
overseeing the staff during our review and compilation engagements,
delegating assignments to staff, and ensuring financial statements
are completed according to standard. The engagements will be a mix
of nonprofit and for-profit organizations, across a wide variety of
industries. The Supervisor will train staff, review working papers,
resolve problems with the review and compilation engagement and
communicate findings to the manager.Location: Bethesda, MD; Hybrid
or Remote.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assumes full responsibility for supervising engagements and
special assignments using established firm policies & procedures
and managerial direction.
- Plans & coordinates various phases of engagements and monitors
actual performance against budget.
- Reviews working papers for accuracy & completeness.
- Resolves accounting & engagement problems as they arise.
- Provides supervision and on the job training to staff assigned
- Communicates engagements progress, problems, resolutions,
financial information, tax activity and other business concerns to
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting required.
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills and be well versed in
relevant accounting software; Caseware preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Experience in Not-for-Profit and for profit companies
- Ability to work independently, use sound judgment and
prioritize tasks.BenefitsThis is a full time position. Our office
is located 2 blocks from the metro. Our benefits include profit
sharing and 401(k) plans, 100% company paid individual medical
coverage and a culture that fosters flexibility and career
development. We look forward to hearing from you!GRF CPAs &
Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability. At GRF CPAs and
Advisors we cultivate an inclusive business environment where all
employees are valued for their unique contributions to our mission
to provide exceptional financial, tax and consulting services to
our clients in the US and around the world.
Keywords: GRF CPAs & Advisors, Bethesda , Quality Control Assurance Supervisor, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!