APM Solution Architect
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Title: APM Solution Architect/SRE
Location Bethesda, MD Onsite from Day1
This position will be joining the internal Enterprise Monitoring
and Performance Management support to help with an end client
primarily using Dynatrace to monitor and configure the technical
This APM Architect/SRE position will be with Enterprise IT team,
responsible for managing Dynatrace.
Top Skills Details
Dynatrace, Application Performance & Monitoring, Splunk, Python,
- Help scale our depth of monitoring for different enterprise
applications to determine performance issues.
- Develop or configure custom monitoring for new and existing
- Ensure the team consistently deliver high quality OOB or custom
- Manage the engineers on the team, developing their skills and
helping advance their careers
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work
on and deliver high quality work.
- Own and support the underlying infrastructure systems of
Enterprise Tools like Dynatarce, Glass Box and Splunk.
- Good understanding of ITIL Framework and how to integrate the
o/p of monitoring and performance tools with Incident or Capacity
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Deep Dynatrace expertise, including understanding of data
collectors, analytics, method-level capture, troubleshooting, log
monitoring, extensions, synthetics, and licensing
- Ability to self-manage complex projects and break apart into
- Desire to create documentation for repeatability for both the
client and our practice
- Good inter-personal communication skills - ability to raise the
flag when difficult situations arise and/or escalate to appropriate
- Good overall understanding of the different types of
monitoring: Infrastructure, Application, Network, User Experience,
etc and their pros/cons and where overlaps exist
- Ability to understand and convey topics around data ingestion,
pipelines, and storage, including clustering/HA concepts
- General knowledge of databases
- Desired (at least basic) knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and cloud
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Bethesda , APM Solution Architect, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!