Corporate Communications Associate
Company: Common Securitization Solutions
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OVERVIEW -The Company -Common Securitization Solutions (CSS) is
seeking an experienced Corporate Communications Associate to join
our team of talented professionals. This is a full-time remote
opportunity. - -CSS built and operates the largest and most
advanced mortgage securitization platform in the world, supporting
the Uniform Mortgage-Backed Security (UMBS) of Fannie Mae and
Freddie Mac. -Supporting 70% of the mortgage-backed securities in
the market, CSS provides best-in-class single-family issuance, bond
administration, disclosure, and tax services. We support a broad
portfolio of products for our clients with full lifecycle
management. -Our market-leading, cloud-based, end-to-end platform
executes transactions on an extraordinary scale which has bolstered
liquidity in the secondary mortgage market, one of the largest and
most important financial markets in the world. Our unique approach
to securitization combines the best minds in financial services
with the know-how, flexibility, and innovation of leading
technologists.RESPONSIBILITIES -Job InformationCSS is seeking a
dynamic individual to join its Corporate Communications team. The
ideal candidate is passionate about writing and storytelling,
graphic design, and social media. A self-starter who can work
successfully with moderate supervision but knows when to seek
guidance is preferred. The communications associate will be
responsible for running social media efforts, graphic design, and
assisting the companys day-to-day internal communications. Given
the small Corporate Communications team, we are looking for a quick
learner with a broad skillset. Diligence, creativity, and a lets
try it attitude is ideal. -Key Job Functions -
- Assist with all design-related projects from concept to
- Produce stand-out design products, staying up to date with
current design trends and tools to create innovative work that gets
people talking and sharing information.
- Draft mock-ups and present to non-designers. Effectively pitch
design ideas to clients and staff who are less
- Develop and maintain social media calendar; assist with
planning and executing upon the companys expanding social media
- Provide day-to-day management of external marketing efforts
delivered through an expanded website and other media outlets
- Provide day-to-day management of the companys internal
communications channels such as Intranet, video blogs, and daily
- Write and publish daily news stories, maintain the calendar of
events, develop and post graphics, and assist with a redesign of
- Monitor HR content for updates and improvements.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for employee town
halls, video blogs, and other channels.
- Document marketing, social media, and communications processes,
create standard work for those processes.QUALIFICATIONS -Education
- Bachelors degree in Communications or Graphic
Arts/Design/Illustration or related field.Minimum Experience - -
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without
requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future. CSS does
not offer H-1B sponsorship for this position. -Specialized
Knowledge & Skills - - - -
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign,
Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Understanding of design, layout, typography, graphic media, and
idea/concept communication in both print and digital mediums.
- Web design experience with WordPress or other Content
Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience with social media platforms, LinkedIn, in a
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an
emphasis on strong writing skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to manage multiple events and projects
at the same time with meticulous care and flawless execution.
- Ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance
from others as needed.
- Ability to partner with colleagues at all levels and
comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.Pay Range
$69,557 to $119,241CSSs pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) a candidates qualifications, skills,
competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity, alignment
with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or
other law. - -CSS offers a competitive total compensation package,
which includes a performance bonus, 401k match, healthcare
coverage, PTO, and a broad range of other benefits. -EmploymentAs a
condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any
successful job applicant will be required to - successfully
complete a background investigation, which may also include a
credit check for positions in some areas of our business. - - - - -
- - -Common Securitization Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Common Securitization Solutions, Bethesda , Corporate Communications Associate, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!