Business Intelligence Developer
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Bethesda, MD
GRSi, a forward-leaning professional technical and engineering services company across Federal, National Security, Intelligence, and Commercial industries, is experiencing steady organic growth. Our next-level solutions and support have earned us national accolades and the trust of our clients for over two decades. With continued growth comes opportunity, and we are currently searching for an Business Intelligence Developer to support our Bethesda, MD office.
Responsibilities:- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal - Experience in presenting analysis results in Microsoft Powerpoint to meeting participants and upper management- Design and develop organization-wide data analysis and reporting solutions - Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources - Experience with stored procedure writing
- Develop and maintain complex ETL processes using Pentaho ETL
- Design and create multiple dashboards that display selected data for specific audiences - Research and evaluate technical solutions and provide recommendations for given requirements
- Assist with the establishment and creation of standard processes and procedures for BI industry best practices- Experience with relational databases- Experience with dimensional databases - Expertise in the use of BI platforms, particularly Tableau- Exceptional analytical skills
- Translate business and/or functional requirements into dashboards, reports, or visual presentations
-Create reports and dashboards using Tableau
- Create/modify/enhance SQL queries and DB stored procedures to optimize data analytics
- Construct/Troubleshoot/Perform data transformations and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes (experience using Pentaho preferred)
- Author and revise technical documentation as needed
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working in an agile environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience creating dashboards and reports (preferably with Tableau)
- Bachelor's Degree in related degree preferred (data analytics, computer science, etc.)
- Experience working with ETL and data modeling tools (such as Erwin)
- Familiarity working across disparate data sources and repositories
- Tableau Server Certified Associate or equivalent is a plus
- Experience using Power BI is a plus
- Able to obtain Public Trust
Innovation, Collaboration and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering servicesfrom systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2021 - Government Contractor of the Year, MD Tech Council, Multi-Year Top5 Tech Company*
*2020 - Inc. Magazine Fastest-Growing Companies, 6x Honoree*
*2020 - G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 - MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 & 27001:2013 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*
Keywords: GRSi, Bethesda , Business Intelligence Developer, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
here to apply!