Program Support Assistant
Company: E-Talent Network
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Overall Position Summary and Objectives The purpose of this
position is to provide support services and deliverables through
performance of support services.
Resume Max Pages
Certifications & Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Skills (Ranked By Priority)
- Social Media, knowledge of the Federal Travel
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Executive level support
- Meeting coordination
- Travel planning
- MS Office
- Microsoft Teams
Field of Study
- Less Than a Bachelor's Degree
- Work products and documents related to updating and maintaining
staff calendars; coordinate meetings, meeting materials and parking
stickers; schedule conference rooms and audiovisual equipment. -
- Work products and documents related to reviewing and tracking
property; place procurement orders; coordinate property activities;
submit Help Desk tickets; coordinate building maintenance, repairs
and renovations. - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to preparing documents,
including office correspondence, SOPs purchase requests and
justifications, office supplies inventory and equipment. -
- Work products and documents related to the analysis of projects
and associated work assignments; project plans and milestones;
project deliverables and requirements; weekly accomplishments
reports; lessons learned reports. - Ad-Hoc
STATEMENT OF WORK DETAILS
Provides support for various procurement and administrative
- Coordinates with and acts as back up to other program support
- Inventory and order office supplies and equipment with the
parameters decided by ORWH Leadership; coordinate equipment
maintenance; ensure that all commonly used machines (i.e.,
printers, scanners) are in working order and supplied with paper
- Provide parking stickers for visitors as needed; track parking
sticker use and reorder within the parameters decided by the IC as
- Maintain the office shared drive and common office
- Coordinate the preparation of a variety of items such as travel
requests, professional service orders, requests for sponsored
travel (Form 348), outside activities (Form 520), official duty
memoranda, leave authorizations, training requests, individual/mass
mailings, correspondence, reports and various forms.
- Provide administrative, procedural and informational resource
support; work with staff to coordinate program workflow.
- Coordinate meetings, workshops and courses for staff; schedule
- Coordinate meeting planning and logistical arrangements,
including room and audiovisual reservations, WebEx, and other
remote connection arrangements; prepare and transmit agendas and
relevant materials; contact and communicate with participants;
prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Produce a wide range of documents; address a variety of office
needs which may include word processing, information management,
report preparation, publications, information gathering,
Acts as point of contact with management and administrative, budget
and property management staff.
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operations, including, but not
limited to problem and conflict resolution, project management,
organization and prioritizations of tasks; respond to written
- Coordinate access to the conference room and
- Submit Help Desk tickets as needed to remediate IT or phone or
other communications issues.
- Update and maintain staff calendars; ensure that staff attends
meetings; coordinate all meeting materials and provide to the staff
prior to the meeting.
- Develop, maintain and utilize various administrative
- Coordinate and process equipment and office supply order
requests; serve as the point of contact in the administration of
all maintenance contracts for office equipment.
- Organize, coordinate and administer the administrative
components of the assigned servicing area; collaborate with program
officials and administrative offices.
Provides guidance to staff on Federal guidelines and
- Prepare SOPs and review for accuracy; maintain knowledge of
current regulations, policies, and procedures concerning general
administration, organization, procurement, travel, personnel,
- Provide information to program staff on policies and procedures
for government travelers and invited guests.
- Ensure that office policies and procedures are updated and
posted on the intranet.
- Maintain files according to the ORWH internal policies and
Develops, maintains and updates documentation, databases and
spreadsheets for personnel, budget and travel actions.
- Set up and format spreadsheets to analyze information.
- Maintain tracking systems; use records management system to
ensure proper filing, accountability, storage and retrieval of
- Maintain databases for tracking, analyzing and reporting of all
activities including professional activities, travel and project
- Maintain contacts database; update/maintain calendars and
shared calendars for multiple staff members.
- Provide support in pre-travel approval and travel planning in
CGE; collect pre-travel authorization information and prepare
travel cost estimates, including but not limited to taxi cost
estimate, airfare cost comparison; coordinate travel reservations
using Omega Travel, and collect conference agendas and registration
information from travelers.
- Update and maintain the emergency contact information and staff
listing.Ensure that office phone trees are up-to-date and accurate
and make updates to reflect arrival/departure of staff
- Create spreadsheets, word documents, slides and other documents
for the office.
Prepares inventory and purchase requests and assists with property
- Prepare requisitions for purchase of office supplies and
miscellaneous items; maintain office records including office
procurements and reimbursement procedures.
- Enter requests for office supplies using POTS.
- Inventory office supplies and equipment; prepare and process
purchase requests and maintenance agreements.
- Process and track order requests using government systems
(i.e., POTS) on behalf of branch staff.
- Oversee management and control of federal property from
acquisition to disposal; use the NBS Sunflower Property System to
support property management activities.
- Prepare and track requests and justifications for the purchase
of materials, supplies and office equipment; follow up on purchase
and procurement requests; review receiving documentation and
reconcile all receiving problems; maintain records and spreadsheets
of all requests.
- Review all Property for ORWH to determine that all equipment is
accounted for and assigned to an employee; coordinate Property
activities for the office as directed.
- Ensure that all shared office space and equipment (i.e.,
copier, conference room, supply room, etc.) are in working order to
meet daily business needs.
- Place procurement requests with the proper justifications and
supporting documentation through the NIH POTS system.
Coordinates with management on special projects.
- Provide direct administrative, procedural and informational
resource support; work with staff to coordinate program
- Perform a variety of complex, specialized support tasks on an
ongoing and ad hoc basis; manage special projects, draft letters
and reports, prepare/edit presentations, develop meeting agendas
and create and update spreadsheets and databases.
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of special
- Compile data and create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
for presentation utilizing computer programs.
- Work independently on special projects; research and initiate
actions pertaining to operational issues; coordinate proponents to
research; resolve action processing issues.
- Develops detailed project plan(s) and apply project management
principles to implement projects.
- Ensure successful execution of projects and provide updates on
project progress to Leadership; ensure that projects stay on task
and reaches its goals and objectives.
- Serves as Liaison to ORWH or other NIH staff on various
projects, as directed.
- Update activities tracker and run reports for staff`s
- Identifies to Leadership issues, concerns and potential risks
that may impact project progress, i.e., missed or delayed
- Draft lessons learned reports, as requested, to document
successful experience and practice of the project.
- Work with the Office of Research Facilities and/or Office of
Research Services and others in the Office of the Director and NIH
to coordinate any building maintenance, repairs or renovations, as
Researchers and proposes new administrative procedures.
Keywords: E-Talent Network, Bethesda , Program Support Assistant, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...