User Engagement Specialist -TS/SCI with CI Poly
Company: Xcelerate Solutions
Posted on: May 21, 2023
User Engagement Specialist - TS/SCI access with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
Xcelerate Solutions is seeking a User Engagement Specialist who will work collaboratively with data scientists, technologists, and program leadership. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the GovCon industry.Location:
Bethesda, MDSecurity Clearance:TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI PolyResponsibilities:
* Work with identified clients to determine the learning need, appropriate learning
outcomes, and the most instructional methodologies based on adult learning theory.
* Document needs assessment findings to include recommendations to be used by the
* Design, develop, and deliver instructional materials for instructor and student use in
approved formats such as visuals, handouts, and reference guides.
* Demonstrated ability to develop participant-centered, applied learning solutions.
* Assessment expertise at multiple Kirkpatrick levels
* Knowledge of the latest trends in education and how technology enables learning
* Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
* Completes peer to peer reviews to ensure consistency, quality, and appropriate use
of course content guidelines.
* Ability to teach and mentor others.
* Experience creating learning solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment with a focus
on iteration,continuous improvement using business feedback, and lifecycle
planning for learning programs
* Provide consultation and recommendations to customers on innovative training
solutions, as well as effective and relevant curriculum development and delivery.
* Work with instructors, subject matter experts, instructional technologists, and
developers to analyze, design, develop, and evaluate learning solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional System Design, Instructional
Technology, adult education, or a related field.
* Have ISD experience within the IC
* Have an understanding of the ADDIE instructional system design model
Candidate must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 10-13 years prior relevant experience.
* 6 or more years progressive work experience in instructional design to include training
industry experience (instructor-led, online, and in blended environments).
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Creative Suite.
* Pluses: Experience with SCORM, Section 508 requirements, and technical
specifications for Learning Management. About Xcelerate Solutions: Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate's culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal's "50 Best Places to Work" list as well as being a "Great Place to Work" certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.LGH 10.2021
Keywords: Xcelerate Solutions, Bethesda , User Engagement Specialist -TS/SCI with CI Poly, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
here to apply!