Live-in Direct Support Professional (FT) free rent in Bethesda, Maryland
Company: Jubilee Association of Maryland
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We are looking for amazing people to join our team of Direct
Support Professionals. -At Jubilee, we assist and -support adults
with intellectual -and developmental disabilities to live
independently. -The ideal candidate must be creative, organized,
-tech-savvy, professional, flexible, innovative, and passionate
about helping others.Flexible schedule -
Full-Time Position -Monday-Friday$18.50/per hour+Free rent in
Bethesda, MarylandRelocation assistance availableJob duties and
- Complete -and maintain all required State mandated training
such as Medication Technician Training Program (MTTP), CPR / First
Aid, Behavioral Principles and Strategies (BPS), and all state
Developmental Disability Administration (DDA) core -training.
- -Provide -transportation to and from activities if needed.
- -Assist -in the implementation of a Person-Centered Plan for
the person/s receiving support.
- -Assist the person/s you are supporting -in the pursuit of
recreational, social, and community activities. Also to promote and
encourage participation in social and community outings -based on
their preferences. -
- Works all assigned schedules, including but not limited to:
arriving and departing on time, requesting time off in advance, and
notifying your supervisor of changes to your assigned work
- -Ensures every -person receiving support -rights are
- -Treats everyone with dignity and respect.Requirements: -
- High school diploma -
- Experience is great but not required.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Ability to push or pull up to 40 pounds at a time
- Have a driver's license and reliable transportation. Also the
ability to drive a company vehicle if needed.
- Intermediate computer skills are required, staff will use
technology for daily documentation and to help the person receiving
support to engage in their communities. -
- COVID vaccination and booster -is required (ADA or religious
exemptions may apply)
- Being bilingual is a plusOur Comprehensive Benefits Package:
-Health Insurance, vacation and sick leave, 10 paid holidays (FT
direct support are paid double-time for working), tuition
reimbursement or student loan assistance, $1000 annual professional
development menu, paid parental leave, retirement, dental, short
and long term disability, life insurance, 3 months extended paid
time off after 10 years of full-time employment, periodic vacation
reimbursement; wellness program, stipend for employee referrals,
flexible spending account for qualified dependent care and medical
costs, "Best deal" buying at DARCARS, employee assistance plan,
voluntary vision coverage, and more.Jubilee Association of Maryland
is an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran
status, or religion. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Jubilee Association of Maryland, Bethesda , Live-in Direct Support Professional (FT) free rent in Bethesda, Maryland, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...