TEMP Infrastructure Design Senior Specialist
Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
apply now.We are currently seeking a M365/SharePoint Administrator
to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.NETE is seeking a
highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented
M365/SharePoint System Administrator to join our dynamic team at
Bethesda, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the
job for you. What you do matters and has significant impact on the
medical, health and scientific communities we serve. Your work here
really matters and has real impact.Responsibilities
- Provides SharePoint farm and infrastructure administration
- Daily monitoring of all SharePoint technical activities;
primary support of the SharePoint service with a thorough knowledge
of appropriate utilities/tool, user roles and application
permissions; and support of Microsoft web services on Windows
- Provides SharePoint support in a production 24x7 environment,
with rotating on-call duties. This includes work on nights and
weekends to provide operations support, security patching, and
accommodate customer needs for off-hours maintenance
- Checks on the proper execution of all tasks daily.
- Develops, changes, modifies, and implements SharePoint
processes after approvals
- Assists customer application teams in solving intermittent
- Tracks and ensures the expeditious solution of all problems
with all migration activities.
- Answers questions related to tasks, roles, site virtualization
in a SharePoint environment.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues that affect the ability of
the SharePoint performing at full functionality.
- Maintains, tunes, and patches systems for optimum performance
and security and with no or minimal downtime.
- Troubleshoots problems and take corrective action to fix
- Monitors system performance and take corrective action to
optimize usage of system resources.
- Provides support for farm, server, database, site, and file
level backup and restores.
- Installs and configures the SharePoint application in Windows
- Upgrades SharePoint as required.
- Provides solutions architecture advice for Enterprise
- Analyzes and defines the organization's information
- Understands and designs taxonomies for customer
- Designs and documents the appropriate SharePoint solution based
on information architecture, taxonomy analysis and the customer's
functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensures changes are planned and implemented in a sound, low
risk manner, without creating system outages.
- Implements security structures provided by the security
infrastructure group to prevent unauthorized access and maintain
- Experience with SharePoint upgrade process and technique to
latest version of SharePoint as well as to SPO/O365.
- Experience with architecture and support of SharePoint Online
and Office 365
- Experience with working with F5 load balancer device
- Experience with Bamboo Solutions including individual web parts
and PMC components
- Experience with SharePoint service architecture and setting up,
configuring, and supporting all SharePoint service applications
such as Search, UPA, Metadata, Secure Store, BCS in a cross-farm
- Experience in install, configure, and support SQL Reporting
- Experience in install, configure, and support Office Web
Apps/Office Online Server
- Experience in install, configure, and support Workflow
- Experience with SharePoint OOTB workflow as well as third party
workflow tool such as Nintex
- Experience in integration with ADFS Federation services and
- Troubleshoots and corrects issues and concerns to affect the
functionality of the web sites.
- Assigns windows authentication permissions to provide access
and functionality of web sites with different levels of access
- Submit Domain Name Services requests to allow for the addition,
modification and deletion of host names, and A records.
- Develops and maintains detailed and accurate documentation as
requested by the Service Manager, team lead and/or CTR.
Documentation may be required for operational procedures,
troubleshooting aids, and technical analyses for products,
features, and capabilities.
- Ensures all changes are logged through the use of listserv
archive lists, and division, branch, and team change management
- At least three years of experience working in a Windows server
- Must have experience with Office 365 Services such as OneDrive,
SharePoint Online, Stream, Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow) for
- In depth knowledge and experience in Windows Servers 2012, 2008
configurations and administration.
- At least three years of experience with the SharePoint
application, with formal training; experience with SharePoint
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust
background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility
requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or
Permanent Residents only.Preferred Skills:
- Microsoft SharePoint Certifications a plus.
- Microsoft Office desktop application integration with
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and ASP.NET is a
- Excellent problem management and troubleshooting skills and
ability to diagnose and resolve SharePoint and web service related
- Experience and expertise in VMware ESX virtual servers on
Cisco/HP Blade hardware is desirable.
- Great customer service and interfacing with cross functional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work can be performed remotely now but for collecting
government badge candidate will have to travel and pick up badge
from NIH locations.Candidates for this position will be required to
adhere to NTT DATA's and its clients' COVID-19 health and safety
protocols. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer
Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for
Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced
by the federal government or any of its clients. If this position
becomes subject to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate based on
applicable law or client requirement, candidates will be required
to become fully vaccinated as defined by NTT DATA or be approved
for an exemption in accordance with applicable law.In compliance
with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a
reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in
Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the
starting pay range for this role is $95k to $140k. Actual
compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual
work location, relevant experience (internal or external),
technical skills, and other qualifications.About NTT DATA
ServicesNTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services
provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services
is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants
without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or
marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We
are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for
all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you
with the appropriate team.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Bethesda , TEMP Infrastructure Design Senior Specialist, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...