Sr. Computer Forensic Analyst (Video)
Company: CyberCore Technologies
Posted on: October 17, 2020
JOIN THE CYBERCORE TECHNOLOGIES TEAM.
We are GROWING ! Bring your Technical Capabilities, Enthusiasm, and
CyberCore Technologies has a New Opportunity for a Sr. Computer
Forensic Analyst (Video)- Minimum TS/SCI Required in Bethesda,
CyberCore Technologies provides Services for Government and
Commercial Clients. We have procured, integrated, and delivered
over $2.6B in Information Technology products. CyberCore provides a
wide range of professional services and solutions with specific
strengths in Cyber Security, Networking, Engineering/Operations,
and Software Development.
At CyberCore, Our Goal is to Maintain a Healthy Work-Life Balance
and Provide Interesting Work Supporting Our Nation's Security.
CyberCore is Proud to Offer: Competitive Salaries; Corporate PTO
Plan; Education Reimbursement and Bonuses for Completing
Certifications; Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for Team
Members and Families; Social and Philanthropic Events Celebrating
Our Team and Giving Back to Our Community. For more information on
CyberCore Technologies, go to www.cybercoretech.com
Provides technical video analysis support for federated, internal,
and global external customers. Conducts content and technical
analysis on video files associated with electronic media provided
to the customer for exploitation. Content analysis consists of
detailed review of video contents to include: addressing essential
elements of information, identification of any unique identifiers,
special analysis of room/space video recorded in, identification of
unique background noise signatures for follow-on analysis.
Technical analysis consists of analysis of video/image file types
with knowledge of compression and its effects on video quality,
resolution and file structure on a hexadecimal level, analysis of
file EXIF data to determine and interpret source, device, GPS and
file MAC times. Personnel will be expected to actively engage with
leadership, analyst-peers, and external POCs. Personnel will be
expected to assist leadership in definition and establishment of
analytic processes and standards.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum Active TS/SCI.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline and 10-14 years of professional experience; or 8-12
years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or
4 years of professional experience with a related PhD. 18-22 years
experience without a Degree.
- DoD 8570 Compliance - Any Tier 2 Certificate.
- SME in field of Forensic Video Analysis.
- Understanding of video/image file types, compression algorithms
and effects on quality, resolution, and file structure.
- Understanding of EXIF properties and ability to determine and
interpret embedded metadata.
- Understanding of XMP file properties to determine and interpret
how metadata applies to production of analyzed video.
- Ability to identify specific video segments and related
metadata from within an XMP file.
- Ability to authenticate analyzed video/image to determine if
accurate and to purported claims or otherwise modified.
- Knowledge and ability to leverage open source resources to
augment video analysis.
- Experience in utilizing intelligence analysis approach in file
- Understanding video digital signal analysis capabilities and
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, EXIF analysis
- Strong Documentation and written communication skills with
technical report writing experience.
- Industry standard Certifications such as LEVA, CFCE, EnCE, ACE,
CyberCore Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CyberCore Technologies, Bethesda , Sr. Computer Forensic Analyst (Video), Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!