Senior Project Manager, Pre-Construction
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Schnabel was founded in 1959 in Washington D.C. by Harry V.
His commitment to innovation and operational efficiency was driven
by an intuitive understanding of what clients valued most - getting
out of the ground to street level as quickly, safely and
efficiently as possible.
Over 60 years later, and now with a national footprint, Schnabel
still prioritizes innovation and operational efficiency as a proven
pathway to success.
Senior Project Managers, Pre-Construction work within the
Sales/Pre-Construction group to develop solutions to clients'
needs. The Senior Project Manager has extensive field and
estimating experience. They use their experience to analyze
drawings and specifications, develop a scope of work, and prepare
detailed estimates for specialty geotechnical projects including
cost and schedules. They work closely with the pre-construction
team and communicate with developers, contractors, consultants and
other outside team members.
Job responsibilities include:
- Evaluate bid opportunities
- Gather and review specifications and drawings to determine the
scope of work
- Attend pre-bid meetings and conduct site visits
- Collaborate with operations teams to determine the most
cost-effective way to safely build the project
- Design and prepare quantity takeoffs, schedule and budget
- Prepare and deliver proposals to clients
- Facilitate turning over the project to the Operations Team
after project award
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineer, Construction
Management, Construction Engineering or equivalent degree and
- MA or MS in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering
- Over 6 years of estimating, project management or Construction
- PE or ability to obtain PE license preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
Schnabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel participates with EVerify.
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Schnabel, Bethesda , Senior Project Manager, Pre-Construction, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!