IT Business Analyst
Company: Technical Resources International
Posted on: November 18, 2021
- Gather and analyze project technical and non-technical
requirements, document requirements and transfer the knowledge to
the development team.
- Gather and understand customer / end-user requirements by
conducting research, interviewing end-users, stakeholders and job
- Take responsibility for the overall application development
lifecycle, including ensuring that project deliverables meet or
exceed policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assists the Project Manager in developing the Work Breakdown
Structure to organize the total work scope of the project.
- Collaborate with development team in designing the
application/functionality, database, reports, and processes to help
in accomplishing stated business needs in the most efficient way
- Suggest improvements or enhancements to processes and systems
to increase customer satisfaction or improve productivity.
- Present functional specifications to internal stakeholders for
review/acceptance and compliance with requirements.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with various internal and external
- Participate in impact analysis of changes to systems
identifying the risks, benefits and costs associated with the
- Evaluate and assess the risk in collaboration with Business
Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, clarity and simplification of
functional specifications and obtain and ensure end user acceptance
and understanding of functional specifications.
- Create and manage process workflows, diagrams, wireframes and
other project deliverables.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements
and functional designs are translated accurately into working
technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer
needs and business scenarios.
- Manages requirements traceability information and tracks
requirements status throughout the project.
- Develops, conducts, and coordinates Testing and Validation
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or similar technical
- Experience with Agile methodologies is required.
- Strong knowledge of business process analysis, requirements
analysis, and software analysis and design.
- Demonstrates a high level of working knowledge with Information
Security and Technology methodologies and processes (i.e. Project
Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and Change Management
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques such as interviewing,
brainstorming, modeling, risk analysis, estimating, and peer
- Experience collaborating with customer representatives, program
management, and quality managers to define and document
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT Team in
translating complex business needs into requirements
- Responsible for ensuring change control and change management
procedures are followed within the project team.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven
ability to ask probing questions to business team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Regularly interface with various cross-functional teams
throughout the organization
- Managing the requirements through the project lifecycle by
establishing and maintaining agreements between the customer and
the project team
- Understanding of FDA regulations and application of guidelines
detailed in FDA 21 CFR Part 11, including system validation
Keywords: Technical Resources International, Bethesda , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!