Senior Policy Analyst
Company: KYM ADVISORS, INC.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you a trusted advisor to leadership with superior knowledge
of intelligence sharing with relevant mission partners? Do you
understand strategy and policy development, training, and project
management related to information and intelligence sharing at the
FSL level? We are looking for a Senior Policy Analyst to join our
The ODNI develops and conducts IC enterprise-level assessment,
improvement, and oversight activities to further the ODNI mission.
This mission includes enterprise management of training across the
IC and DoD to educate users on how the National Intelligence
Priorities Framework (NIPF) influences the collection and analytic
communities and how to leverage NIPF processes and products. The
NIPF is the primary mechanism to establish, disestablish, manage,
and communicate national intelligence priorities. The NIPF reflects
customers' priorities for national intelligence support and ensures
that enduring and emerging national intelligence issues are
addressed (ICD 204). The NIPF Training Program mission requirement
is for development and delivery of NIPF seminars and courses,
including development of web-based training (WBT).
- Provide subject matter expertise on intelligence issues to
advance the mission among stakeholders through interaction and
collaboration with appropriate mission partners.
- Plan, develop, and implement information sharing strategies
with IC partners consistent with the mission and vision of
appropriate national strategies, plans, and orders.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to advise and support
advancement of key intelligence and information sharing projects,
ensuring proper agency coordination is completed in a timely and
- Utilize subject matter expertise to advise the Government of
standards to facilitate cohesive interaction between IC, Department
of Defense (DoD), and federal, state, local partners.
- Coordinate development, implementation, and evaluation of the
impacts of national security threats with federal, state, local,
DoD, and private sector partners.
- Take meeting notes as required.
- To qualify for a Senior-level labor category, the candidate
must possess, at a minimum, the following education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree; and twenty (20) years of work experience
related to the technical requirement against which the individual
is slated to perform. Four (4) years' experience may be used in
lieu of a Bachelor's degree, which would then require the
individual to have a total of twenty-four (24) years of work
experience related to the technical requirement.
- If an individual possesses a Master's degree (preferred, but
not required), the requirement for related work experience is
reduced to eighteen (18) years.
- If an individual possesses a PhD, the requirement for related
work experience is reduced to fourteen (14) years.
- At least ten (10) years of the required experience above must
have been working within the IC community;
- Minimum of five (5) years of the required experience above must
be of executive-level experience working for/closely with the IC,
DoD and/or relevant FSLT organizations;
- Demonstrated success working closely with national governance
boards, committees, and working groups to advance information
- Superior understanding of strategy and policy development,
training, and project management related to information and
intelligence sharing at the FSL level;
- Superior knowledge of intelligence sharing with relevant
mission partners, to include fusion centers;
- Superior oral and written communication skills and ability to
express complex and at times controversial ideas, explanations, and
concepts in a manner appropriate for the audience.;
- Superior ability to balance competing work requirements to
ensure that priorities and deadlines are met;
- Superior problem solving skills and ability to identify complex
problems and develop a range of options and preferred courses of
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving
skills, including a superior ability to work effectively, both
independently and in a team or collaborative environment, and
sustain professional networks both internal and external.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI with
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401K Plan with employer match
Keywords: KYM ADVISORS, INC., Bethesda , Senior Policy Analyst, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!