Company: SPN Solutions Inc.
Posted on: June 11, 2022
Budget Analyst/Contract Specialist
Job Number: 2020 WR0009AALocation: Bethesda, MDClearance: Secret
Clearance - RequiredEducation: Bachelor's Degree - RequiredPosition
Description: SPN Solutions is seeking to hire a senior level,
skilled Budget Analyst/Contract Specialist to support ongoing
critical requirements with one of our Defense customers in
Bethesda, MD. The Budget Analyst/Contract Specialist demonstrates
ability to analyze and evaluate existing budget systems with
minimal oversight, data availability, report requirements, and
system design issues. The Budget Analyst/Contract Specialist will
function as part of a team, inclusive of customers, and must
demonstrate sufficient written and communication skills to ensure
- Minimum Three (3) years of relevant professional
- Strong mathematical skills.
- General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, to include formulas and
charts for basic accounting.
- Four-year degree.
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.Primary Job
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and evaluate existing budget
systems with minimal oversight, data availability, report
requirements, and system design issues.
- Ability to develop budget planning for IT operations and
- Process, track, and oversee Purchase Requests (PRs) in the
- Plan, process, track, and oversee submissions to the DHA
Component Acquisition Executive (CAE) Portal system and similar
government contracting office systems.
- Serve as the main liaison with Government contracting office
- Coordinate with Resource Management on departmental funding
- Submit and track procurement packages for departmental system,
infrastructure, and service support requirements.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends
the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems
design considering existing systems, available technology, the
capacity and limitations of equipment, operating time and form of
- Proven experience with Department of Defense Government
contracting and acquisitions regulations and processes, preferably
within the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
- Applies extensive understanding of Government Acquisitions
regulations and processes (FAR), and related documentation (PWS,
SOW, IGE/IGCE, J&A/SSJ, Market Research, etc.).
- Researches and evaluates alternative Acquisition-related
strategies and solutions and recommends the most efficient and
cost-effective solution for the systems design considering existing
systems, available technology, the capacity and limitations of
equipment, operating time, and form of desired results.About SPN
Solutions: SPN Solutions is an 8A Certified (SBA) Small Business
that provides IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale,
mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services
to customers in the Defense, Federal Civilian Government and
Commercial sectors. Our values are the standards that inform and
inspire all our activities and distinguish us as a corporation. At
SPN, we have a corporate culture which fosters creative thinking,
respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than
excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core
principles daily through our corporate Values and culture.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for
you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching
- Generous vacation and sick leave plan
- Parental leave plan
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education SPN Solutions
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital
status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor
determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. SPN
Solutions Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to
compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading,
promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of
Keywords: SPN Solutions Inc., Bethesda , Budget Analyst, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!