Company: Cherokee Federal
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Security Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI - must be willing and
able to obtain CI Polygraph
Job Description: Cherokee Preting is looking for qualified
individuals to serve as a Biometrics Exploitation Examiner at the
Mid Level to support of a Federal Government client. Job
- Conducts analytic production on modalities to include, but not
limited to, facial recognition features and behaviors for the
purposes of identifying persons and networks.
- Fuse identity attributes to include, but not limited to,
biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational
information related to individuals and intelligence associated with
those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and
networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity,
objectives, intent, and potential courses of action.
- Perform biometric examination services and produce reporting in
accordance with agency guidance.
- Conduct thorough identity exploitation of media devices and
routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation
- At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to
the specific labor category with at least a portion of the
experience within the last 2 years. At least 3 years of the total
experience must be in Biometric Examination Services.
- Bachelors degree in an area related to the labor category from
a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the
U.S. Department of Education. However, at least 8 years of
experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor
category of which a total of at least four (4) of those years with
experience in IC Biometric Examination Services or at least four
(4) of those years with experience in law enforcement Biometric
Examination Service may be substituted for the degree
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the
specific functions outlined in the specified labor category
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply Intelligence
Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and
synthesizing multiple sources of information.
- Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include,
but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications.
- Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound,
logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented
with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise
analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing
materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/ soft copy matrices and/ or
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a
concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with
strong grammar skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including,
but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and
maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve
contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic
methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or
alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and
theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments,
and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but
not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil's Advocacy,
High-Impact/ Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection
capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to,
technical sensors/ platforms and human intelligence sources related
to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence
reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that
affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from
information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex,
seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in
reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts,
organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
oversight and direct ion.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC
members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing
analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and
comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted
or critical problems.
- Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying
analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated
analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives. Highly
- Knowledge of photography concepts and basic image science to
include multi-media file specifications/ formats/ processing.
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics
principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
Cherokee Preting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants are granted the same consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other federally protected class.
Keywords: Cherokee Federal, Bethesda , Biometrics Analyst, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!